Hoseok | Dance Class

"Can you repeat the pre-chorus for me please?"

He said to other students and they danced, infront of our dance mentor Hoseok.

Let's be honest he looks so fine in that look, the way his jaw clenched and his intimidating gaze, he leaned forward as he observe more to every step they're making and writing something on his notes...some shits again.

I flinched out when I heard other students clapping, I didn't even watch their dance.

"Fuck it's our turn" I cursed under my breath, and we heard our group calling...

Hoseok called us and signals us to start a dance, I inhale and let a deep sigh as the music starts to play.

We dance and dance and dance,lets just say I'm not a good dancer and I'm not a bad dancer either, just an average to be specific. I gave all my power while dancing... And finally the music stops playing indicating that we're done

Phew!

Hoseok look at us and started talking about our performance he seems like he enjoyed our show, look at his jaw so sharp, his long yet sexy neck how I badly just wanted to bite it right now.. No!.. No!.. No!, Y/n stop.

I mentally slap my self and I felt my panty getting soak, fuck I'm wet! -

"Right Miss Y/n?"

I got snapped out from my thoughts when I heard Hoseok called out my name.

"H-huh?"

He let out a sighed

"Miss Y/n why aren't you listening?also your face is red, Are you okay?"

I touched my hot face and quickly nodded,

"I'm okay Sir just a bit tired"

I forced myself to smile and he nodded.

"Well I think you didnt hear what I said earlier so I'm gonna repeat it.. I just wanted to say that yo-"

The school bell suddenly started ringing,

"Meet me at my house Y/n we'll practice, class dismiss thank you!"

He bowed and left the other student did the same, bitch I thought it was done but he freaking invited me to his house

||TIME SKIPPED||

I knocked on the door that was Infront of me and he opened the door and gesture me to go in.

" Sorry for some messy stuffs I forgot to clean"

He said while scratching his nape... Stop being cute Mr Hoseok

"Its okay"

"So what do you want water? Tea? Coffee?..."

He asked me

"Nothing"

"Really? Are you sure?"

I simply nodded

"If it's then shall we start to practice?"

I nodded

We went to his dance room and opened the lights, I didn't know that he had a big house tho.

~

"C'mon Y/n is that what you only got?!"

His deep voice echoed in the entire dance room, why do I kept missing the steps?!.
I looked at him through the mirror and he's looking at the ceiling, frustration can be seen In his face.

"Back yesterday you were good only some parts you can't, but I didn't know that you're worse now!

"I...I'm sorry let me do it again" I said and started swaying your hips again trying to copy his dance he's teaching you few seconds ago. Aish sometimes I just wanted to burn his face.