Ch-20, Alluring Moments❤️

May you always know, little one, that you were, wished for, longed for, prayed for and will be forever loved!❤️

After Anirudh had returned home, he again got busy in his work and concentrated on it. He clearly knew that after the baby comes, his time would get divided. So he just wanted to pay attention towards his work right now.

He worked tirelessly daily, and talked to Bondita at night. Talking to her would relieve all his stress and tiredness. Bondita had told him that her bump had finally started showing and he bacame so excited that he wanted to rush to Calcutta, then and their!...

He had got her reports post mailed to Tulsipur and checked them himself.

Soon, as the days passed, the day of getting Bondita back was coming closer. He was really happy that finally he would be able to live with her without any worries.

Everyone in the house was preparing for Bondita's return. It all felt like a huge celebration.

"Dada! Do you know what's next week?" Vibhavari asked him one day, as they all were chatting while having the evening tea.

"What?" He asked casually.

"Boudi is returning! Das Uncle had called Kaka yesterday and he told that Boudi wishes to return home, now." Som told happily.

"Really?!" He asked happily surprised. "Why didn't she tell me?"

"Because she hasn't talked to you since yesterday, Dada!" Vibhavari said giggling and Anirudh just nodded, smiling sheepishly.

He was really excited for her to return.
_______________________________

As Anirudh went to pick up Bondita, she was already waiting for him. He saw her and gasped a bit. Her baby bump was finally visible and ge felt a different sort of happiness about it.
He just looked at her lovingly and them turned to her parents.

As they were leaving, Bondita's eyes welled up and she cried hugging her Maa and Baba. It felt lile another  Bidaai of hers. After a moment filled with emotions, they sat in the car and drove back to home. Kaka had suggested them not to take the train, as it wasn't good for Bondita.

"You look so beautiful, my Jaan!" He said touching her cheek while driving.

"And you too!" He said as he touched her belly.

"Pati Babu, finally! We're going home!" She said being happy. "I missed everyone so much!"

"Everyone too missed you a lot, Jaan!" He told smiling, looking at the road ahead. "But I did the most!"

"I know, Pati Babu! I too missed you the most!" She said, resting her head on his shoulder.

After a long, long drive they finally reached Tulsipur, late in the evening. Everyone was preparing for the dinner and as soon as they heard the car honk, each one of them rushed to meet their Bondita.

"Bahu, you look so good! May God Bless you and your child!" Maa said, after she had done their Aarti.

As Bondita entered inside, followed by Anirudh, Vibhavari hugged her tightly.

"Didi! I'm so happy to see you!" She exclaimed and hugged her again.

Batuk and Som too wished her and everyone seemed really happy!

"Bahu, Just stay happy and blessed like this, always! And may our grandchild be healthy and happy, always!" Kaka said, keeping his hand on her head.

"God bless you, Beta!" Baba too blessed her.

After all the blessings and a lot of chattin, finally they all departed to their rooms after the dinner.
______________________________