Chapter 13

NARRATOR

1 Month and 2 weeks had past, Athena is already in-control of her powers and was ready to protect the forest as best as she could.

Her training was indeed full of Laughs with ber mate and all of the Spirits present. Also because the Spirits are very sneaky beings. Athena is very happy to treat them as her friends.

She also had a talk with Azalea and found out that Azalea was Guilty that she left Athena in her house and didn't pay attention if Athena ran after her or not.

Today, She is currently practicing with the Spirits while her Mate is doing his duties as Alpha.

Meanwhile, Not far away from them, A tall man was gazing at her behind a tree with a long creepy smirk.

"She's in-control of her powers, But not fully mastered yet. It means I can still catch her, Without her noticing." He thought with a smirk.

Athena was now done with her practice and the Spirits also said Goodbye to her and floated away. She smiled and started to walk towards the Pack borders.

Suddenly, Before she could stepped into the Borders, She felt something Invisible wrapping around her body and keeping her hands in Position.

She was about to scream when her mouth was also covered with something Invisible. A tear fell from her left eye when she was hit on her head and darkness surrounded her.

"Perfect." The Man muttered and took the girl with him, Sneakily heading towards the Hide-out.

LEO

I opened the door of our room and roamed my eyes around it but I didn't see my Beloved Athena. I sniffed the air but her Rosy and Lily scent was faint. Too faint.

I began to panic and my heart thumped loudly, Thinking that Something might have happened to her. She went to Practice her powers earlier, But her schedule to go back at the Pack house was an hour ago. What happened?

I went down the stairs and ask an Omega who was cleaning a Table.

"Have you seen your future Luna?" I asked her, Hiding my panic expression but the worry in my voice was still Visible.

"You're Majesty, I'm sorry. But I haven't seen her Majesty." She replied Respectfully. I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard her response. My Queen, Where are you?

"Stop cleaning the tables and ask the other Omegas." I ordered on my Royal tone. She bowed and Immediately went to talk to the other Omegas.

I mind-linked my Family and the Warriors, Along with Uncle Ashton—My Father's Beta and Aunt Klea, His Mate about what happened to Athena.

"We'll do everything to find her, Son. Don't worry." My father replied and I thanked him gratefully. I just left my mind open, Just in-case anyone could find her and report it to me.

I ran out of the Pack house and didn't Hesitate to shift into Leonel. I sniffed the air but I could smell her. I ran until the end of the borders when me and Leonel stilled.

I sniffed the air and I smelt her scent, But it was faint. She was here but didn't continue to step on the borders.

I sniffed the grass and started to walk, But I growled when I realized something. She was kidnapped! Just outside the borders, I could smell her scent on the grass but when I started walking, The Grass has no scent of her anymore but only the dirt, but the air wasn't. The air smelt like her.

I growled louder when I sensed something and I mind-linked Fenris Immediately, Since he is a Half Wolf then I can mind-linked him.

"Come here Immediately." I ordered him. Suddenly, A green puff of glistening smoke appeared and Fenris was now standing in-front of me.

"What is it, Young Prince?" He asked politely. I looked at him with a Serious expression.

"I sense something Different here, Can you figure it out? It is kinda close to your blood scent." I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

He sniffed on the air but then I saw him become Uneasy. He took a small bag from his Shazam and opened it. I was just looking at him Patiently.

He sprinkled what seems like a white dust on the grass and then smelt the scent again. I then heard him gritted his teeth that made me Curious.

"What did you find out?" I asked him.

"My Cousin. My Cousin was here." He then looked at me with gritted teeth. "My Bastard evil cousin." He added. I frowned when he heard that.

"Tell me about him." I asked him, He sighed and began to tell me everything.

"His name is Alfred, He is my Cousin in my Father's side. My Father is a Wizard while my Mother is a Werewolf like you. My Cousin is a full blooded Wizard while I'm just a Half. I know a lot of spells, But as for him.. He does not know alot of spells but he is always practicing the most dangerous spells, Incantations and Rituals. He can also Summon Demons, Devils and Evil Spirits. He will do everything for Power, Money and Superiority. He even tried to kill me because I became the Wizard of the Royal Family of werewolves instead of him. But that didn't work. And not only did the Royalty banish him from the Werewolves, But the Wizards also won't accept him. Now he is practicing Dangerous and Evil rituals to get what he wants." He explained with anger clear in his eyes. It was clear that he was very Disappointed in him.

"Anything else?" I asked him. But the next thing he said made my blood boil.

"He might be the one behind the deaths of the Werewolves and he might be close with or following Ken Elthon. My Cousin can remove a protection made by anyone. And like I said—He will do everything for Power and Superiority. He might also be planning to take away Miss Athena's powers. If we are too late he might be able to take them away from her and.. It might even take her life away." He said, Looking away from me. I fisted my hands while gritting my teeth. I glanced at Fenris then a smirk made it's way on my lips.

"You won't mind if I kill that cousin of yours, Won't you?" I asked him with a stern gaze. I felt my body becoming hot, Then I was slowly engulfed in fire.

"I won't- I won't mind.. But please Young Prince, Control your self. Miss Athena won't like it if you burn the trees and the rest of the Grass." Fenris assured me, A Panic expression was plastered on his face.

"Oh Goddess, Please help your child." I heard him pray and the thought of Athena being angry on me because of me burning the trees and grass of the forest made me Calm down and the fire slowly started to die down.

I need to find her, fast.

Sorry it is late this time, I'll finished the other Chapter Immediately. I hope you enjoyed this one. Xx. ❤️