019 | kissing you some more

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter nineteen

third person;

"sienna can i talk to you?" aubrey kept my eyes on her daughter as she made her way into the kitchen.

"yeah.." she sort of mumbled.

"i was going to talk to you yesterday but i wanted to let you have your space... how come you weren't at school yesterday?"

"i just wasn't feeling very well," she explained, grabbing a drink from the fridge. "i just needed some time away from school."

"okay honey, just let me know next time if you're going to take days off again," she softly rubbed the side of sienna's arm.

"i will.." she smiled in response before going back to what she had came out for. "oh mom, could i go spend the night at a friend's place?" she said, turning back around to face her.

"and who is this friend?" aubrey narrowed her eyes since she would usually say the person's name when asking.

"just one of the girls."

"sienna," she crossed her arms as blake came out of his room and took a seat across from them, waiting to speak to their mother. "i'd like to know who this person is.. by their name.."

"jade," she shrugged.

"although that took you too long to answer, i'm going to trust you. and trust that you're at her house, or at least let me know if plans do change and you end up going out somewhere, being safe of course."

"yes mom, i'll be safe."

"sienna your boyfriend's knocking on your window," blake spoke up with a small laugh.

she looked at him confused since zach had told her he wasn't going to come for another hour. "i don't have a boyfriend," the girl said sternly as she shook her head.

"blake, leave your sister alone!"

sienna gave her brother a forced sarcastic smile before grabbing the thing she came out for them going back to her room to finish packing her bag for the night. and letting jade know that she's "staying" at her place.

an hour had passed and zach had texted her letting her know he was out the front. sienna grabbed bag and phone, heading out of her room to find her mother.

"mom, i'm going now," she stood at the door of her mothers bedroom, watching her as she changed the sheets of the bed. "i'll be back probably like one, two tomorrow."

"okay honey. have fun, stay safe."

the two had said a proper goodbye before she made her way out of the house and to zach's car. him giving her a quick kiss after she had put her seatbelt on.

"are you doing better today?" he asked as he started the drive back to his house.

"mhm," she hummed. "i'm not glad you left school yesterday to see me but i'm glad you come over."

"i wasn't going to do a algebra test without you there," he responded as he slowed down at the red light.

"you need me to be there for you to take a test alone," she slightly titled her head, a small giggle escaped her mouth.

"shut upppp"

"but you did make me happier yesterday," she explained, being serious. "so what plans do you have for tonight?" she changed the subject.

"umm kissing you, kissing you some more and kissing you again," he said pleased with his answer. "we have the whole house to ourself we can do whatever."

"i know exactly what your mind's thinking right now.." she playfully rolled her eyes. "and the answer is no."

"but the whol-"

"but the whole house, i know," she cut him off and finished his sentence, mocking the exact same way he was complaining. "i don't want to, okay baby."

"okayy," he jokingly pouted as he pulled into his driveway. "the whole house, you see," he motioned towards the place.

"oh shut it," she pulled him in closer, once he had turned the car off, and placed a few kisses on his lips to keep him happy.

the two got out of the car, after locking the car zach ran around to the other side and grabbing ahold of her hand as they walked the few steps to the door.

he kept their fingers intertwined as he showed her around his house — telling her a bit more than the basic kitchen, bathroom, bedroom.

"and then this is my room," he opened the door and turned on his lights.

"of course you have red LED's," sienna said with a soft laugh.

"i can change them," he placed her bag down as he let go of her hand and rushed over to where he kept the remote. "how 'bout purple. you like purple."

she walked over to him. "baby i don't care," she wrapped her arms around him a laid her head in his chest. "we could literally lay in silence, in a pitch black room and i'd be happy."

"or.. you could show me what skills your fingers have... on the guitar over there," she teased him with her wording as pointed at his guitar in the corner of his room.

and so they had sort of done, after of course zach had gotten his plans to kiss her marked off. she relaxed back in his bed with him laying in her lap and his guitar on his chest, quietly strumming a few cords as she played with his hair.

"do you wanna hear what i'm singing next week?" he looked up at her.

"you're singing? like i'm front of the school?"

"mhm," he nodded. "the guys and i are. but no spoilers so i'll sing you a different song."

he played around with the cords for a few second as he thought of the lyrics to the some. "hey there delilah. what's it like in new york city?" he started singing.

"i'm a thousand miles away. but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. time square can't shine as bright as you, i swear it's true," he sung, the whole time being admired by his girlfriend.

he smiled at her as they made eye contact. "the was cute but i'm sienna," she gave him a quick forehead kiss as he stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"hey there sienna. what's it like right here beside me. i'm not a thousands miles away. but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. time square can't shine as bright as you, i swear it's true," he sung again, accepting her supposed challenge.

"how did i get such a good boyfriend," she mumbled as she kept playing with his hair.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

AUTHORS NOTE

tbh can't be bothered reading over this so sorry for spelling mistakes