Cold Sweetheart (CY)

Book: Cold SweetheartAuthor: ProdigiousFlamesGenre: Fanfiction

Author: ProdigiousFlames
Genre: Fanfiction

Cover: 75/100
First off, your cover isn't bad, it's just very, very plain, and doesn't really relate to your title. I would recommend changing some aspects of it, like perhaps adding some icy elements or something to tie to your title, and having your character take up a bigger portion of the cover, not just inside a little shape. Don't be afrid to really add mind-grabbing aspects to your cover! I loved the font for your title, though, and the quote at the bottom is quite interesting.

Blurb: 80/100
Again, not bad, just kind of vague. Starting your blurb with quotes is actually a pretty interesting idea, but I might get rid of the final quote since Ashish Verma isn't mentioned in the blurb. Your blurb is short, something that I am a big fan of, and it evokes curiosity, but I think your blurb should ellaborate a little more on the plot of the story. What you've written is written fairly well, just make sure to watch out for tense inconsistencies, and make sure to adjust word choice and comma usage to allow it flow a little better.
I've edited it to give you an idea:

"Being cold-hearted in this world seems fair."
-Pallavi Deshmukh

"It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but can't have them in your arms."
-Raghav Rao

Nobody dares mess with Pallavi Deshmukh, the most wanted bachelorette in India. She's known worldwide for her equisite beauty, but it's too bad that her heart is frozen... and it's impossible to melt.

Raghav Rao is the Don of Hyderabad and women swoon at the mere sight of him. However, nobody can get close to him since he despises the sight of women. But all that changes when he falls for a woman that despises the very existence of love.

She was his "Cold Sweetheart."

Can he melt her frozen heart before it's too late? Or will his his heart get broken in the process?

First Impressions: 70/100

Dialogue:
Right off the bat, I see a lot of issues within your dialogue, whether it be ending it with the wrong punctuation, or adding a misplaced space before or after a quotation mark.

Example 1: Ashish was enraged. " It's good that I love Anjali now... I am happy that I got to know your true colors." He spat, yet...

Fixed: Ashish was enraged. "It's good that I love Anjali now... I'm happy that I learned your true colors," He spat, yet...

When you begin a string of dialogue, the quotation mark is always touching the first word. Though the extra space isn't a big deal, it makes your work look a little sloppy, which will cause a lot of picky readers to shy away. Another mistake is your period after Ashish' dialogue. If dialogue ends in a word such as said, told, explained, spat, etc. (basically any word describing the act of speaking) the sentence isn't over, so therefore you don't end their dialogue with a period, rather a comma. If the dialogue ends with a question/exclamation mark, that rule doesn't apply, but remember that the he/she said after the dialogue will begin with a lowercase since the sentence hasn't ended.