Chapter 8

Aaron--

I don't know, but from the day I got married to that girl Allena, my mood swing are turns like a pregnant woman. FUCK!

The day when we come home from our wedding, I ordered her to cook some food for me, and I know she's also hungry, but I had no idea that suddenly Selena comes and we both decided to had dinner together at home. Wow!

I just hoping that, that girl will cook some extra food, I don't know why? But I feel sympathy towards her. But leave it, I and Selena headed towards the dining table and had our dinner, and Allena about to serve on her plate, Selena stop her by saying that first we did our dinner and the  leftover she had. I feel bad for her, but Selena is my love and I can do anything for her happiness and if hurting and taunting Allena, Selena feel good than I'll also do that gladly.

We had our dinner and their is no leftover left for her to eat, but who minds?

Next morning we had our breakfast and I about to go, after ordering her to bring lunch for two and I already told her about my and Selena's allergies, so she took care of it while cooking. But then she asks about to go out for her work as she didn't return Paris anytime soon, first I got shock that she works in Paris, hey don't get me wrong, a girl like her who belongs from such a middle class family, she's lives in Paris and also working and studying in the best college. But again my mind diverts towards the purchased bride, that how she sell herself for money. I feel disgusting. And then I abuse her, but she starts crying silently, so I agreed with her to do her work as I respect each and every person's work, but her case is different because she sell herself for money.

The very same day she come to my office with lunch at that time I and Selena kissing each others passionately, without any care of the world. I ordered her to put the lunch on table and get out.

The whole day went well even at night it's good, but next morning she puts some spicy masala on the eggs which increases its taste but soon Selena starts coughing badly, it's make my heartbeats increased to see her in this situation, and as she calms down I slap Allena for putting that spicy masala on her food.

To be honest it's not Allena's fault that Selena starts coughing, because I didn't told her that Selena didn't handle to much spice. But I regret on my behavior soon as I saw her crying for some hours sitting on the same place and same position. WHAT?

I have a hidden cctv cameras in my house, about this Selena also didn't know. Through that I saw her condition. Then she pack the leftover breakfast, she didn't touch a bit of it and soon she gets out of the house, I call my guards to follow her and give me her location, they told me that she went out in nearby park, for Sketching. But approx. 7p.m I called again and know that she's still there.

But after sometime I saw her at home through cameras, and decides to go home, as no work left here, and Selena wants for her shoot which is not going to finish anytime soon before morning. So as I about to turn a truck crash my car, not badly to threatened my life, but it causes me some injuries the deepest ones in my right arm and left leg, with the help of guards I reached on my floor and press the bell, soon Allena opens the door 'SMILING'. But soon it's fades as she saw me.

I saw her with sudden different emotions, when she helps me to walk in, then did my bandages my eyes were fixed on her, I mean I respects women's but because of that 'purchased bride' thing make me loose my calm. I feel guilty for slapping her in the morning, I want to abuse and hurt her by my words and not by physical hurt. But I can't control myself when it comes on Selena.

Soon she did my bandages of legs and hands but when it comes to my head I hissed in pain and the buring sensation of that fucking antiseptic.

She said a soft 'sorry' and then did is with slow dab-dab method and blowing air on it to decrease the buring sensation. Afterwards she helps me to move into my room but stop in the doorsteps, and said me to move further I know why? Because I'm the one who strictly prohibited her from coming into my room. But then I told her to come in and ask her to give me my cloths for changing and also help me, and she did. First time I saw her this close to me, her face is so cute and angelic, with emerald orbs, she looks so innocent. I was in my thoughts when she said with the difficulty because of our closeness, and moves out saying she brings something to eat for me.

When she go out I was continuously thinking about her face, her eyes, her rosy lips on which I wanted to kiss so deeply, her baby soft cheeks on which I wanted to bite, her bosom I want to.....

'hold you running horses Aaron, what the crap are you thinking?' I yelled in my mind.

'but that's what you want ?no' my subconscious mocked me.

'i wanted to, but she's not my wife she's a gold digger.' I remind myself.

'so what, you purchased her by your own money, so she have to fulfill your desire when Selena was not there no?' my subconscious said.

'yes you're right!' I replied and wait for her to come back.

Today weather I don't do anything beyond limits, but I did a foreplay and some sweet make out with her. Afterall SHE'S MY WIFE. (Note the sarcasm).

And with that thought I smiled evilly and wait for her to comes back.