𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐sadistic

|ok but alex in arrow

|ok but alex in arrow. like wow.|

↶*ೃ✧˚ "𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲"  ❃ ↷ ˊ-

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

THE BEAUTY OF THE HOUSE AURORA WAS in, seemed unrealistically real to the girl, considering she never had a settled home for the years she has lived with Sam and Dean, up until they found the bunker. But this house seemed so perfect and it was suspicious to Aurora.

Her room had an open window, with white cotton curtains that flowed with the cool breeze—the sunset shining brightly on her face as she basked in the beauty of nature in her front yard. Aurora was not used to a home setting like this, so she was still on edge for any potential signs of supernatural activity, considering everything was perfect.

As much as she loved this universe and home, it was nothing compared to her real home, which consisted of Sam, Dean, Castiel—and Jack. Wherever they were, home was near.

Walking down the white-wooden staircase, Aurora found her mother and father, watching a movie, with one arm wrapped around another. A smile crept upon the young Winchester's face, seeing her parents happy.

Aurora trod softly around the empty hallway, a crystal chandelier—the luxurious light fixture hanging on top of her. She looked up and took in every single detail as the light shined iridescent sparkles in her vision.

She stumbled upon a mahogany shelf that consisted of books and family portrait frames—more so of her baby portraits. Smiling at her cute baby self, Aurora redirected her vision to a silver frame, flowers, and diamonds encrusted on the edges.

It was Dean and Kate's wedding photo.

She grabbed the frame and traced her fingers along her parents' faces. Aurora also noticed there weren't pictures of Castiel or Jack—but that wasn't too worrisome, probably assuming they don't exist in this world.

But something did seem weird to Aurora and it irked her. It was suspiciously weird, it made Aurora's heart drop slightly in fear.

There were no photos of Sam Winchester. At all.

Now that is when Aurora started to panic—her theory of this world being too good to be true was accurate. Now walking dreadfully towards her parents, she stood in front of them, blocking their vision from the television.

Dean and Kate noticed the worried appearance on their daughter's face and quickly paused the movie for her attention.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Dean asked, fear laced into his voice.