Chapter 11: together again

Narrator:
Y/n was chopping wood for fire, as the winter was close to come. He was silent, doing his work untill a female voice spoke vehind him.
"Y/n. I was looking forward to meet you."
"Who are you?" Y/n was suprized by the presence of unknown person. It was a grown woman in classy, just like pandemonica, but had straight hait, white horns and Lucifer's Sigil on her suit.
"May I present you myself: one and only queen of hell, Lucifer." The woman tried to make a thunderous introduction, yet the attempt failed, making the veteran raise his eyebrow
"...okaay... what brings you to me?"
"I know, that one of my employees was living with you for some time. When she left I got curious about you, so I was watching you, and here we are. I feel honoured to meet a professinal soldier, and a good man you are."
"So you were spying on me... Why would you need to stalk me. There are millions of people like me."
"I wanted to meet the specific specimen, which is you. I wanted to talk and perhaps help. Not I, but we."

As the queen said, other girls emerged from the portal and formed a circle around Y/n. Modeus, Zdrada, Malina, Justice, Judgement, Cerberus and Lucifer stood around him in silence.

Pandemonica POV:
I knew, that lucifer and other girls left me, to make a harem...  I didn't stopped them, because I was sure it will help me and him, but now It got to me. She wanted to take him away from me, so I can forget about him. I cant let that happen.
I gathered all my strenght and ran towards the portal.

Y/n POV:
The girls were all round me looking down with their eyes closed. I looked down as well.
"Now, Y/n accept our offering."
Lucifer annouced
"No!" The familliar voice emerges I look up to see the source of doubt. A familiar face of a tired woman in glasses and wool like hair.
"Monica..." I say as she sees me as well.
"Y/n..." she says before falling into my arms
"I missed you so much, I'm very happy I can see you again" the demon was saing with tears in her eyes, an Y/n looked at lucifer
"She wanted to be with you." She said as he smiled and nodded
"Do your honours." Lucifer added
You wrapped your arms around her as she was calming down
"I missed you too, monia. I was afraid we won't see each other. You are csuch a lovely being, pandy" he said silently, just before they two released themselves.
"Lucifer... may I live with h?" Pandemonica asked her queen with her eyes showing an expression of begging.
"Why yes. You can enjoy yourself and we shall not interrupt you, right MODEUS?" Lucifer said
"However this look like a nice place, so we will move to live nearby." She added.

So it finally happened. Y/n and pandemonica are back with each other again, happy together.