31. finished

Y/N Pov.:

It's been 2 days since my little throw up session. I did throw up again the last 2 days but today i felt great. We've been on set the whole day and i didn't felt like throwing up once.

Tom, Timmy and I were in the breakroom right now and talked about nothing and everything.

"What will you do until the premier ?" Tom asked Timmy.

"It will be 4 month until then and it is next year. So celebrating christmas and new year's eve. I will probably just chill the rest of the year, maybe travel a bit but i'm not sure yet." Timmy said.

"Sound like fun. Travel with a special someone ?" i smirked.

"Yeah, maybe." he blushed. "She is great."

"Well, good luck with her man. You deserve the best." Tom said.

"Thanks guys." Timmy said.

"Everyone please back on set !" we've heard someone scream. So as we were told we walked back on set.

"Good and bad news guys." Sam said.

"Oh no." i whispered.

"Good news first." Timmy said. Everyone looked at him confused because normally someone says the bad first. "I don't care what you think but i do like it like that more."

"Okay good news first." Sam said. "We went through everthing again and we have every scene. So guys we are finished with filming, congratulations!"

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"Now the bad news." Tom said.

"Of course. So the bad news are that we are finished with filming." Sam said. "Well for me they are bad. Because i really enjoyed having this project with you guys. It was an honour for me to work with such incredible people like you. It's sad that we won't see each other for a long time or maybe never."

"Awwwww." everyone said.

"But i want everyone to come to the afterparty. So i can send you all the address to my apaertment and then we can celebrate this journey all together." Sam said and everyone cheered again. Everyone then said goodbye to everyone and left the room. At the end only we and Sam were left.

"Thank you Sam for everything." i said and hugged him.

"It was my pleasure. You guys were amazing." Sam said and then hugged Tom.

"Unfortunately we can't come to the party. We need to catch a flight later." Tom said.

"But we really wanted to come. It is a great idea." i said.

"No problem guys." Sam smiled understandably. "You guys are hardworking people and have a privat life. Just take good care of you that's all i want."

"Thank you and you too." Tom said. We then said our goodbye to Sam and then left the set.

"You guys not coming to the party ?" Timmy walked to us.

"No, we need to be in Washington." i said.

"What a shame. I wanted to celebrate one last time with you guys." Timmy said.

"We still have the premier in front of us. We will get the chance to party again, trust me." Tom said and both laughed.

"Well, than that's it. I will miss you guys." Timmy said and pulled us in a group hug.

"We will miss you too, Timmy." i said and then pulled away. "You can call us whenever you want. And maybe when you travel, you can take at stop in london." i winked.

"A good idea to think about." Timmy said. "Well, than have a good flight."

"Thanks, have a good party." Tom said.

"Oh we will, now that you aren't there." Timmy joked and walked away.

"What an asshole." Tom said and pulled my to his side.

"I like him." i said as we watched him walking away. "But we are littleton watching him like we wouldn't see him again for ever."

"Yeah we should stop that." he said and we began to walk home. "We need to pack everything and then drive to the airport. Did you told Luna when we will be there ?"

"I said we would meet up tomorrow but not exactly when. I didn't want her to come to the airport for is. They have enough to do." i said.

"That's right. It must be so exiting for them. New home, job and city. Also far away from family." Tom said.

"Yeah, sounds hard. But that's what they wanted. I think they will do great, more like i hope they will do great. They are also so young." i said.

"Don't stress about this. Everything will be alright. And if they need help, we can always come over and help them." Tom reassured me. "It's Luna and Alex were talking about. Something will definelty go wrong, but as long as they are together everything will be fine.a

"You're right." i said. "I love how you talk about me family."

"You know when you would have told me that at the beginning of the relationship i would thank you so much for saying that. But we are together for several years and married, i think it's normal that i talk about them like this. But still, thank you." he said laughing.

"It couldn't be normal. You could also hate my family or not come along as well as you guys do now. I'm just thankful for that." i said laughing with him.

"How can't i like them ? They are amazing, everyone is. I should be thankful that you gave me a family that is as amazing as mine." Tom said.

"They really are." i said. After the long walk home and finished packing, we made our way back to the airport. Everyone went perfect and it didn't took us long until we sat in the seats once more.

"Let's go to washington." Tom said.

"And then back home." i said. He nodded and kissed me softly before he got comfortable for the flight.