9.Having Fun

«.....𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝔀?.....»

Taehyung and Jungkook are walking in the park with ice cream in their hand.

When they're walking, they saw a familiar face on the bench not far away from them.

"You see that?" Taehyung asked the younger beside him. Jungkook nod, he has seen that body before. Wait, since when did he start to recognize other's bodies.

"Wanna go closer?" The younger asked. Taehyung nod and take Jungkook to walk behind the bench. They walk without looking suspicious. They failed miserably.

When they are getting closer, they tried to look at the men on the bench. There are three of them. They're talking.

"We can tell them now?" one of them asked. Jungkook and Taehyung widen their eyes when they recognized the voice.

They gasped quietly as soon as they saw their faces. The two turn around and walk as far and fast as they can.

They stopped at a tree in the park and giggle. "I know something is going on between them," Jungkook said still giggling.

Taehyung hum and look at where they find Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok with a scowl. "How dare they didn't tell me"

"I know right" jungkook agreed.

"Do you want to invite them?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook think a bit. They can have a double date that way, sound fun.

"Invite who?"

They let out a not-so-manly scream when they heard the voice behind them. They quickly turn around and went to defend mode. Ready to beat whoever it is.

They've left shock again when they see Jin and Namjoon sanding Infront of them. Jin is looking at them confuse. Jungkook and Taehyung frown.

Is today a special day? Or does this park have some event going and a couple can have a discount?

"What are guys doing here?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung roll his eyes, "We are on a date, duh"

Jin and Namjoon raise an eyebrow. "And we didn't know?" Jin asked. Jungkook and Taehyung shrug.

The older couples huffed out in defeat, looking around before Jin realize that the others didn't answer his question yet.

"Yah," Taehyung and Jungkook turn their head toward Seokjin. "You didn't answer my question, invite who?"

Taehyung look in the direction where they saw his brother and his boyfriends. Thank God they're still there.

"Did you see them?" Taehyung asked pointing at the bench. Namjoon and Seokjin nod.

"It's Yoongi Hoseok and Jimin"

They let out an ' oh'.

"Wanna do something ?" Jin asked with a small smirk on his face. They look at each other and nod, the mischievous glint on their face.

They approach the bench where the other couples are on. Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook went behind the bench.

Namjoon who stay on the back shake his head looking at his boyfriend and friends.

Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung count to three then raise their hand to close Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi's eyes.

"Ahhh!!!" Jimin shout.

"Why is it so dark? Turn on the switch" Hoseok request.

"Whoever this is I will kill you" Yoongi threatened.

They retreat their hands. "You won't kill me hyung," taehyung said, letting himself be seen.

"You guys are here too?" Jimin asked looking at his brother. "Not only us" Jungkook point at Jin and Namjoon when he see his brother's confused face.

"Hello" Namjoon greeted. Jin didn't make a move to greet them, just smile innocently like he didn't cover anyone's eyes.

Hoseok look at them. "Did you guys know we are here?" They all except his boyfriends nod their head.

"Do you want to go to the theme park?" Hoseok asked.

"Sure," they nod, agreeing.

"I will send location," Jimin said, fishing his phone. He type something and send them in the group chat.

"Oh! This place, I always want to go but this guy over here didn't want to accompany me"

Taehyung said patting his brother's shoulder. Yoongi swat his hand from his shoulder with a fake scowl face.

"Now let's go"

>>>

By the time they arrive, it's already night because they hang out and eat, doing whatever they want on their date first before going to the theme park.

Like Namjoon said, " I think it's better at night"

They agree, of course. They know how beautiful the theme park will be at night with the light and the atmosphere more calming than evening.

With stars shining in the dark, a soothing wind blowing their stress away. Though there's no melody of bird chirping, it's still cheerful and fresh.

After buying their tickets, they went in and start looking for what ride to go first.

Hoseok looks at the roller coaster ride, where people are screeching loudly. He quickly averted his gaze while gulping.

‹ I'm not going to that ride › he thought.

"Let's ride that" taehyung suddenly said. Everyone look at where he is pointing and Hoseok gulp again.

Yeah, he fucking point a the ✨roller coaster ✨, seem fun he said. No thanks.

"I'm not going to that shit," Hoseok said, ready to run away. "Seokie, please?" Jimin begged using his puppy eyes.

Hoseok sigh, fuck him for being too whipped. "Fine"

"Yay!" Jimin and Taehyung said.

Taehyung take Jungkook's hand but frown when he feel his partner's hand are cold and sweaty.

Taehyung around to look at his partner. "What's wrong?" He asked gently brushing his thumb over the other knuckles.

"Nothing....'m just scared," Jungkook said looking at the roller coaster is upside down.

"Don't worry I will be there beside you okay? You can close your eyes. Or you just want to stay here?"

Jungkook hesitate at first. His partner give him choice, he can choose the best, but what come out of his mouth are the worst....maybe?

"Wanna try" he finally said with a determined flash in his eyes.

They go. Go to the hell ride called roller coaster. With various type of scream.

Scream of excitement and terrified are the most popular it seemed. The differences are funny.

And Jungkook? He is screaming with an excited scream. He is enjoying the ride. There's no panic or scared expression on his face.

Opposite of Hoseok and surprisingly Namjoon.

Went they get off the ride, their legs give out, pale face, and a hint of want to throw up. Thank God they didn't.

"Ewww," Yoongi said when Hoseok throw up suddenly and some of them get on his clothes.

They laugh and enjoyed the other ride and the rest of the day.

×××

Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it. :)

*Edited*