Chapter 1

Remember in Dillions POV unless stated otherwise.

"DILLION SENTIEL, GET HERE RIGHT NOW!!" My mom shouts up the stairs and I sigh in frustration, closing my laptop and slipping out of my comfortable bed.

"What did I do wrong this time, mom?" I yawn, and she jumps, spinning around, glaring at me.

"I've had enough of your shit, Dillion. Now I get a call from the principal telling me you're expelled because you put super glue on his chair and threw paint in his face!! What the fuck is wrong with you?" She snaps, and I stare blankly at her, then shrug.

"It's not as bad as it sounds." I state blandly, and I see her eye twitch at my lack of emotion.

"Dillion." She sighs out frustrated.

"Mom." I mimic her, and her cheeks flame red. I grab some water and wait for her to continue her lecture, sitting on a bar stool.

"I'm sending you away, to a home for troubled individuals. I had Fíg pack up your stuff already. Go and get into the car." She turns away from me and my eyes widen in shock.

"Mom, you can't be serious." I protested slightly, and she snaps her head to me, the heat of a thousand fires in her eyes.

"I can't be serious?!! I can't be serious!! This is the fourth school you've been expelled from in 6 months. Our city is running out of schools and quite frankly I'm tired of this behavior." She says and I open and close my mouth, not knowing what to say.

"I won't get expelled no more. I promise." I try to bargain, but she sneers at me.

"Dillion, do I look like a fool to you?" She place her hands on her hips, looking up at me slightly. I mean she's only 5', I'm 11" taller than her.

"No." I squeaked out and my shoulders sag in defeat. She has every right not to believe me anyways.

"Now, change if you're changing, and go get into the car. Fíg will drive us to the airport. You're going to Nite's Home For Troubled Boys." I grit my teeth and storm up to my room. I grab a back pack and throw in my laptop, phone, all my chargers, and earphones. I change out of my house clothes and put on some jeans and a ninja turtles t-shirt.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder, pulling out my phone and headphones and blasting music through the speakers as I trudge down the stairs, ignoring my mom's calls. "Hey Fíg." I murmur up at the bald headed man, who held the door open.

"Mr. Sentinel." His thick accent came in and he smiled softly at me. I climb in, my mother right behind me and she tries to make small talk with me, but I ignore her. Do I deserve to go to this home? Probably, but that doesn't mean this home will change my behavior. If anything I'll make sure to act worst.

"Seriously Dillion, enough is enough. Stop ignoring me and take your punishment. You caused this on yourself." My mom snaps at me, yanking off my headphones, but I keep my head turned away from her, and just pull them back up. She snatches them away again, and I turn to face her.

"Yes, Mother?" I ask blandly. I've had enough of this shit. The only time she wants to act like a mother is when she's forced to. Most days she ignores me and I'm holed up in the house with Fíg.

"Cut out this attitude, Dillion." She says as we pull up to the private airport that she bought. Yes, my mom is extra. Fíg opens our doors and I thank him as usual, and my mom ignores him and type away at her phone. I help him take out the 5 suitcases and walk over to the awaiting plane.

"I'll miss you Mr. Sentinel. You show them boys, just how it's done." Fíg says, patting my shoulder and I look up at him, my eyes twinkling in mischief.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that Fíg." I hug him and board the plane.