Chapter 5

Angel's POV

     'Where are we' I asked Elina and Alina cause all I could see was pitch black nothing.

    'Girlfriend, you are in a comatose state' Eli said nonchalantly.

   'Damn, that shit is bad' I said in a low tone.

   'Yeah,it is' Ali and Eli said in unison.

    In the pitch black room, I saw a bright light shining from the right corner, and ran towards it with all my might even when I was dragged back by an unspeakable force. I pushed forward towards the light, the closer I got to the light the more voices I could hear but I couldn't figure out whose voice it was. Soon I think I disappeared into the bright light. Then I felt myself wake up.

        "Umm, what happened" I said groggily. I felt like I had been ran over by a super truck if there is anything like that. I opened my eyes wide and quickly closed it back because of the light. I opened my eyes again but slowly this time, I looked to my right and saw Jason looking worried but relieved at this time. He kept looking at him to check if anything was wrong.

  "Hey sunshine, are you okay" Jason asked as he placed a kiss on my forehead softly. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile. I turned my head to the left and head a crack because my neck was stiff and I groaned out in relief.

"I'm fine, just aching a little" I said in a hoarse voice. I coughed a little and cleared my throat.

"Okay baby, don't move too much. Let me mindlink the pack doctor real quick" he said as his glazed over.  Less than a minute later, he looked me still worried.

" Do you need anything" he asked rubbing my hand softly while brushing my hair away from my face with his fingers.

"Can I have some water please" I said quietly.

"Sure thing love" he said as he got up from the chair he was sitting on, leaving my hand in the process and went over to the table and poured me some water.

"Here you go" he said helping me sit up and handed the water over to me which I drank hurriedly cause I was so fucking thirsty.

"Thanks" I said with a smile after I had finished and handed him the class, which he kept on the table beside my and sat down on the chair again.

    I heard the door to my hospital room and a sexy young man in a white coat entered and shut the door behind him softly. I'm guessing he is my doctor but damn he was so hot. I licked my lips slowing while thinking about how his lips would taste. He could play doctor and I would play the stubborn patient. We are already in position, we just need to ignite the fire. Lol.

  I was caught up, staring at him until I heard a low growl which made my snap out of my daze. I looked at Jason to see him fuming in anger like he was about to rip the doctor's head off. And the poor doctor looked awkward and scared of the young fuming alpha. Well he ruined my chance with my hot doctor. Bummer.

"Hey, chill will you". I said rubbing his arm softly with a small smile on my face, shaking my head. This man hasn't realized that I'm a bit unhinged. Poor thing.

  "I could come another time if you want, Alpha" The pack doctor said shakily looking like he was about to wet his pants which almost made me laugh out loud because Jace was harmless at least to me.

  "It's okay. You can examine her" Jace said after calming down. He took a few steps back to give the doctor some space to do his work.

   After much touching, poking and almost blinding me with his torch. He turned to Jace instead of me and told him that I was fine then Jace dismissed him.