Chapter 50: Wrath and Vengeance

"Revenge"

"Revenge"

---

Y/n clenched onto his chest as he holds back his tears after he killed his mother.

"M.. Mom.. I'm sorry.. I couldn't... protect.. you.. I'm so sorry..."

He then recalled the unknown figure earlier. Y/n did not quite saw the whole appearance of the person who murdered and turn his mother into demon as it was hidden in the shadow.

But he swore to take vengeance for his beloved mother.

---
*Contain Manga Spoilers!*

At the Class 1-A's Height Alliances, Everyone is horrified to see Endeavor being overwhelmed by the Nomu.

"Everyone's panicking! This is bad." Tokoyami says.

Aizawa comes running into the Heights Alliance dorms to find Todoroki already watching the battle along with the other 1-A students, still surprised that his father is losing the battle so easily.

However, they're also even more worried for their friend, Y/n. Until now, they haven't heard anything about him.

"I wonder how is Tomioka is doing right now. I really hope he's going to be alright." Kirishima uttered quietly.

Earlier..

"Aizawa? I know you're upset about Young Tomioka-"

"I'm not upset. I'm scared. I'm scared for his sake. I admit I overreacted about not letting go to fulfill his duty. I just hate seeing him gets brutally hurt by those things again." Aizawa stated, keeping his head down.

Present Mic was utterly surprised at his bestfriend, "This is the first time I've seen Aizawa like this.."

"Aizawa really cares for Young Tomioka.. I care for him too.." All Might added.

"I know you all concern for our student. But there's nothing else we can do now that Tomioka is out. Let's hope that he'll pull through against the demon he'll face." Principal Nezu stated, he was looking out of the window of his office.

Principal Nezu turned and face the UA staff.

"Let's trust our student on this."

Before Y/n could enter the Eternal Paradise Cultz, he received a voice message from Principal Nezu.

"Tomioka, wherever you are right now, we're sorry for not letting you.

Please be careful and do your best..
We'll be waiting for your return soon."

However, Y/n was so focused on what Uppermoon he'll be facing that he didn't listened to the voice message.

---