sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | ᴊᴜᴊᴜᴛsᴜ sᴛʀᴏʟʟ #𝟷

[A/N: Yo it's only been a few weeks since I published this story and it already got 1k reads and 200+ votes.😭😭😭 I wanna thank u all with this special chapter.

😭😭😭 I wanna thank u all with this special chapter

"Baji-saaaaaan!! Emmaaa!!"

A sigh escaped both the blonde and the ravenette's lips.

"The hell's wrong with you? Chifuyu?" The ravenette grumbled against his breath while his arms crossed as the two of them rests underneath the tree.

"It's too hot for all your antics," The sandy blonde complained

"Inumaki-senpai is getting hit on!" The blonde yelled.

It was as if there was a strike of lighting that hit the two of them, making them stumble on their seats as they rushed to find a glimpse of that off white haired girl. She's so small that she can fit to a pocket! She could be anywhere! Chifuyu panicked.

"Formation B!" Baji yelled as the three of them raced.

"Roger!"

Not that faraway, the three of them finally sighted the off-white haired girl, talking to a beautiful man.

"Salmon."

"I still don't get what you're saying....." Inupi sadly scratches his nape trying to understand a word she was trying to tell.

The off-white haired girl let out a sigh of disappointment before whipping out a huge ass map of Tokyo.

Inupi sweatdropped. Where did she get tha--

"Tuna Mayo." Her index finger traced from one point to another. Inupi widens his eyes a bit, his lips parted  Oh, she was teaching me the directions. But how--

"TOGA-CHAAAAAAN~"

[I know first thing these idiots will do is resort to violence but... let's say there's another way around.]

Emma and Chifuyu started running towards her like a bunch of abnormal titans.

"What are you doing with another man?! Didn't you say I was the only one for you??" Chifuyu clung onto the white haired girl's torso.

"Did you forget the day you blinded my eyes!?" Emma crying hugging her neck, meanwhile the girl that posseses a blank stare was confused of their actions.

"That night! Tha--"

"Can you stop touching her casually please, YOU FILTHY HOMEWRECKERS?!" Baji stepped in wearing a nice dark blue suit, with two buttons loose while his silky black hair was let down.

"Toga-chan has violin practice with me now." He then flashed a smug grin showing off his canines while lowering his sunglasses.

"Let's go, Toga-chan. I'm gonna have you master twinkle twinkle little star." Baji uttered with a deep seductive voice.

Meanwhile Inumaki just deadpanned at him before shoving the map to Inui's face.

"Shake. Sushi." Toga pointed at the street where the station was.

Inupi bowed respectfully. "Thank you, Inumaki-san. You now have my respect forever." Toga just blinked at his words.

What's with his vocabulary--

"Huh?" The two blondes watched the scene infront of them and finally got what was going on. They were stripped away from their gaze when they felt someone bonk their head with their fists.

It was Inumaki.

"Mentaiko!" The girl uttered with a dangerous aura surrounding her, Chifuyu and Emma let put a slight nervous chuckle, meanwhile Baji just flashed a cute smile before booping her nose.

Chifuyu went home with three bumps on the head that day...