09 | Sweater Weather

Winter hugged Karina's waist, pulling her close.

"Hmm…"

Karina wrapped her arms around Winter's neck as she deepened the kiss. She bit Winter's lower lip, which caused the latter to open her mouth. 

The taller girl shoved her tongue inside. 

Her tongue explored inside the singer's mouth, as if she's looking for something. Winter moaned and pinned her down to the couch. 

Karina pulled away, gasping for air. But Winter didn't stop there. She went down to Karina's neck, planting light kisses.

"W-winter…ahh…" Karina groped Winter's hair, closing her eyes firmly. 

The singer slowly went back up, kissing Karina's jawline, then to her cheeks, then back to her lips—pecking it multiple times. 

She pulled away, looking down at Karina. 

"I like the view up here." 

In Winter's eyes, what she sees is something that everyone desires to have a glimpse of. 

Karina's hair is disheveled. Her right shoulder is exposed. Her cheeks are a bit red. She looked so flustered and dazed, as if Winter just hypnotized her with that kiss. 

"Why are you so good at kissing?" She asked, slightly panting. "Have you done this to others before?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes. One time." Winter repeated. "I already lost my first kiss at a party before. I guess it kinda gave me an experience?" 

'Just one time and she's already this good?'

That thought came into Karina's mind. But it quickly vanished as soon as she realized something. 

Winter has kissed a girl before. Someone just got the privilege to kiss the singer's lips. Karina could already see the image inside her head. 

Winter kissing another girl…

Karina's gaze went to the singer's lips. 

Suddenly, she wants to kiss her again. 

"Oh? The movie is finished." Winter said while looking at the television. They're still in the same position. Winter is on top of Karina, her arms planted on the couch to support her weight, trapping the taller girl beneath her. 

"Should we watch another—" Winter stopped when she saw Karina staring at her. "Karina?"

Instead of answering her, Karina pulled her close, claiming her lips again. Her eyes widened in surprise. 

Before she could even comprehend what's happening, The taller girl pulled away from her. 

"How about we make a deal?"

"A deal?"

"Yes." Karina muttered. 

"What kind of deal?" 

"No one…" Her thumb brushed Winter's lower lip. "No one gets the chance to kiss these lips but me."

She looked straight into the singer's eyes. 

"As long as we have this set up, I'm the only one who can kiss you."

"Uh…" Winter mumbled. "Why?"

"It would look bad if you're trying to kiss other girls when you already have me." Karina shrugged. "So, I suggest that we do this exclusively to each other."