49. Stronger than Ever.

TIMESKIP
1 YEAR LATER
SATOSHI'S POV
----------------------------------------------------

[Here's the age of the characters after the TIMESKIP.
Now, if you still remember, there was a TIMESKIP of 2 years in the chapter, "Tale of the Greatest Flame, part 2." And from that chapter till the previous chapter, a year has already passed. So, the canon is gonna start very very soon. I hope you understand what I just said. I m bad at explaining.]

Satoshi - 19 years
Kanae - 19 years
Shinobu - 16 years
Kanao - 14 years
Aoi - 15 years
Giyu. - 19 years
Sanemi - 19 years
Kyojuro - 18 years
Tengen - 21 years
Himejima - 26 years
Tanjiro - 13 years
Nezuko. - 12 years
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since that incident at the warehouse in Tokyo, the Demon Slayer Corps has not met any Demon Moon. It was presumably Muzan taking precautions.

A lot has happened in this one year. Shinobu Kocho, has been promoted to a Hashira. She is currently the Insect Hashira. And it seems like something is going on between Shinobu and Giyu.

And it's not only Shinobu who has been appointed as a Hashira. The only apprentices of Kyojuro has also joined the Hashiras. They are Mitsuri Kanroji, age 17 and Obanai Iguro, age 19.

Mitsuri uses a breathing technique which she developed by herself from Flame Breathing. That Breathing technique being, 'Love Breathing.' And, she is the current Love Hashira. And she apparently has a crush on everyone as well. It's understandable though, she is the 'LOVE' Hashira afterall.

 It's understandable though, she is the 'LOVE' Hashira afterall

And as for Obanai, he uses his own Breathing technique as well. It is derived from Water Breathing. It is called Serpant Breathing. And, he is the current Serpant Hashira. And he also has a white snake, which he calls Kaburamaru, around his neck and its super cool. And its obvious that he has a crush on Mitsuri.