32. period ?

Y/N Pov.:

"Luna !" i said as soon as i saw her. She and Alex turned around and i pulled her in a hug. "It's so great to see you again."

"You too. Thank you for being here, you really didn't need to do that." Luna said and hugged Tom while i hugged Alex.

"Oh no, no problem. We can't leave you alone in this." Tom said and then looked up. "Is this the first apartment you're looking at ?"

"No, actually our third. But for today it's our first." Alex said.

"Then let's go in, should we ?" i said and everyone agreed. We got to the 17th floor with the elevator. 2 Other couples were also around looking for the apartment.

"We are Luna Y/L/N and Alex Becker for the apartment." Luna said to a woman.

"Of course. You can look around on your own. If you have question just look for me and i will help you." the woman said. We thanked her and then walked around the apertment.

"Is that one you chose ?" i asked.

"Yeah. We were always at 2 you send and the other one will be tomrrow." Alex said.

"It looks nice here. How many rooms does it have ?" Tom asked.

"1 bedroom and a bathroom. Living room, kitchen and dining room will be in an open space. Something small for the beginning." Luna said.

"No, totally understandable. It doesn't look too small. I think it's good that this will be an open space." i said. I looked out fo the window on the streets. "The view isn't bad either."

"You're right." Alex said standing next to me.

"And why exactly did you chose this one ?" Tom asked.

"It isn't completely in the city but also not too far away. It would not be that far away from the jobs." Alex said.

"But did you look up how you come to work ? You don't have a car." i said.

"There will be some train or bus around." Luna said.

"Will there ? Because on our way here i just saw one bus." i said. Alex and Luna looked at each other.

"Well, we didn't looked it up yet but we thought there would be something."Luna said sheepishly.

"We will defiantly do that after this." Alex said and Luna agreed. After staying there for 30 more minutes we decided to leave again. We went to a cafe near and sat down inside. Everyone got themselves some food and something to drink.

"So Alex, how is the intership going ?" Tom asked.

"Great actually. They said it could be soon a fulltime job. That's why we wanna find an apartment soon." he said.

"Understandable. And Luna how is your job lookin doing ? Did Lili help ?" i asked.

"Oh she definelty did. She talked to some of her stylists and i had my job interviews already and now i need to wait. Some already said no because i would be too young but there were also some who were really interested in me." she said exited.

"But were they also them who you were interested in ?" i asked.

"Yeah of course. I already have my favourites and i just need to wait and see. I should get my calls tomrrow, hopefully." she said.

"That sounds nice. So it seems like everything goes as planned. Now you just need to get an apertment and everything will be alright." Tom said.

"It will." Alex said and put his hand on Lunas. Both looked with love in each other's eyes. I was happy to see my sister that happy. Alex was the perfect one for her. No problems at all.

"Who knows, maybe everyone in the family will be married soon." Tom suddenly said. My eyes whidened and i slapped his arm.

"Don't bring them on any ideas." i said.

"I won't wait until i'm 30." Luna said.

"We aren't 30." me and Tom said at the same time.

"But nearly." Alex said and we both glared at him. "But you still look good for nearly thridy."

"Thanks man." Tom said and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"28 and 29 is an great age." i said.

"Uh damn we are really old." Tom said.

"That's what i also just realised." i said.

"See, old." Luna whispered and i glared at her. "But at least you don't have as much stress as we have."

"I would argue that a little." i said.

"Oh really. Do you really need to find an apartment and job at the same time, while your family is on the other side of the world and you are on your period ?" she argued. And that's where it stoped. Period.

I didn't even thought about that i should get my period normally again when i don't use the pill anymore. I should have gotten my period since like a week. Oh... what-

"Y/N love ? You alright ?" i snapped back when Tom touched my hand.

"Yeah sorry, i was just gone for a second." i said. "Well right now you may have more stress than we have but don't forget what is our job."

"How can i ? You guys are everywhere." Luna said.

"That's true." Tom and Alex said at the same time.

"Whatever. Let's talk about something else." i said. Luna agreed and had already a new topic planned. I didn't payed that much attention anymore, my mind was somewhere else. Now i had reasons to be pregnant. Morning sickness and missing period.

After and hour we were finally finished.

"Let's pay and go home." Alex said and calledthe waitress over to us.

"Oh we would pay for everyone." Tom said.

"No you guys can't do that. That's too much." Alex said.

"No problem. We got this." Tom said.

"You can put your money somewhere else." i said.

"Thank you." Luna said and then we got up and left the cafe.

"Come home safe." i said and hugged both.

"You guys will come tomrrow right ?" Luna asked.

"Of course. That's why we are here." Tom said. And wiht that and goodbyes we went in different directions.