35 : i'll protect you no matter what

thirtyfive:

___________________________________

Haru's

"Ohmygod Babe!!! i missed you!!"
I stood up from my seat and put the glass I am holding to the table after I saw my friend running towards my direction.

"Soomin you bitch!! I missed you too!"
I laughed, hugging her tight. It's been a week since I last saw her since I came to Japan with Jay... And it seems like there are so many things that happened in that week while I am away.

"look at that."
I glared at her, pointing the diamond ring on her ring finger. she laughed, slapping me on my shoulder. 

"there's no point in hiding it anymore."
She said. So all this time she's just hiding it?since when? how and why/ I don't need to ask who it is because i already know who but damn. how can she hide it so perfectly all this time?

"You'll tell me everything about that later. I can see another babe walking towards us."
I told her, looking at the woman on her back. The dim lights of the club stroke on her face, giving me a much clearer view of my friend's beauty.

Come to think of it, Minjee is really pretty. like really pretty. If I were a man I would gladly date her. I mean, she's matured, she's smart, she's rich and she's pretty. everything you can ask for. she's just dumb when it comes to love but that thing can be taught. she's still cool.

"Minjee!! I missed you babe!"
I walked towards her, hugging her as well. 

i hugged her tight, whispering something on her ear.

"did you found him?"
I asked, smirking. I can feel her smacking my back making me wince in pain.

"yeah because of you."
She playfully rolled her eyes. I laughed, so i was right all along. tsk tsk I'm so awesome.

"Shiyeon's always late whenever we're having a party."
I said, pouring alcohols on the glasses on the table. 

"She's always busy... what a career woman."
Shiyeon's job is very demanding. especially when she's already an in demand model, her schedule's always packed. i understand her. her career should always comes first. I mean, she left everything for that.

"I'm sorry girls I'm l-late..."
I almost choked on the alcohol on my glass after seeing Shiyeon arriving.

"what the hell happened to you?"
i asked, gazing at her from head to toe. She fixed her skirt and her jacket, covering herself as much as possible so i won't see the hickeys on her neck which i already saw while wiping the smudged lipstick on her chin. 

someone had it rough going here. 

She told me she'll be late because of a shoot. what kind of shoot exactly?

"nothing. just.. nevermind that."
she sat down next to Soomin who was just laughing at her and drank the shot on her glass. Soomin fixed her make up and shook her head.

"told you to stop making out inside of the car. It's uncomfy."
She said while laughing, fixing her lipstick stain. I just shook my head. the hell.... Is it really with Sunghoon or not? What is their relationship?

"Y'all have so many stories to tell. who want to go first? We'll spend the whole night drinking!!!"
Minjee diverted the topic and poured alcohol on our glasses again. I laughed.