Chapter 9

Aaron--

After sometime she comes back with a tray in her hands, which contains food specifically soup, What's wrong with this woman.

"Aaron eat this, a vegetable chicken soup it's helps you to feel good." She said and sit besides me and start feeding me.

"Didn't you want to eat ?" I asked as she put the spoon full of soup in front of my mouth.

"Uhh...no..no I eat after feeding you." She said.

"Eat!" I said.... Ok! Fine I ordered.

"Uh-huh!" She looked me confused.

"I said eat." I said and she was about to go out, but I held her hand.

"Eat with me. Can't you understand a simple words!" I said with frustration.

"Can't you say in a simple line in one go, you also confused me with your one word replies." She said a little annoyed.

Hmmm, my little wild kitten gets angry....

WAIT! my little wild kitten. 'MY'.

What's wrong with you AARON GRAY. I shouts in my mind.

"Why you've to argue with me every time?" I asked.

"What? When did I argue with you? Its the first time after our marriage you talked with me in calm tone, otherwise either you talk with me just when you have to order me something or have to abuse me." She said, and sadness covered her beautiful face.

OHHHH FUCKING GOD AARON, AGAIN AND AGAIN...CUTE, BEAUTIFUL, MY LITTLE KITTEN. are you even serious. My subconscious shouts.

"But now do as I said, take it as an order." I said coldly and she obeyed.

Soon we finished our soup dinner, and she was about to go but I held her wrist and pull her towards me, she fall on top of me, her face is so close to me, our lips is just Inches apart. But before she protest or think anything else. I put my lips on her and start kissing her.

First I feel her stiffness but soon she feels relaxed and start kissing me back. I slowly takes her upper lip in between mine and she did the same with my lower lip, and We start sucking each others lips, but she didn't open her mouth, so I pinched her left bosom tightly in reflex she gasped and I took it as an opportunity and thrust my tongue inside her mouth and taste her every side and corner of her mouth, I put my left hand back of her neck, to pull her more into me to deepen the kiss, she also wrap her hands around my neck and we deepen the kiss, but we've to apart to take some oxygen, but before that I bite her lower lip.

And then I put my forehead on her, but before she again try to go or do or say something I start kissing her on neck and she moaned softly as I bite her neck, and then lick it to shoot the pain. And give wet kisses from her jaw to neck and she moaned aloud.

Listening her moans I couldn't control myself and switch our positions and hovered over her, now she's under me blushing like a red Tomato, but then again I start my sweet tortured on her and then kissed her hard, again I suck her lower lip and she's my upper, we deepen the kiss, and my hands moving on her curves I feel her shuddered under me, I lightly press her peeks of bosom. But before we go further, my phone start ringing. And I groaned audibly , which make my little kitten chuckled.

'i thought she's your purchased wife, and you hate her with all you existence.' my subconscious mocked me.

I ignored my subconscious mocks and picks the phone, it's a call from Selena. Fuck! how can I forget about her, because of this gold digger. But before picking up the phone I shouts on Allena.

"Fucking hell! Get out from my room you whore." I shouts on her and her smile and blush, soon turn into fear, pain and hurt. I saw her eyes become moist, hurriedly she took all the dishes and runs out of my room. I felt bad but decide to ignore.

And called back Selena, soon she picks up.

"Hey baby!" She greets me with her sweet loving voice.

"Hey love! How's your shooting going?" I asked.

"Its going great, but i want something to tell you, I come home tomorrow morning for having a last breakfast with you before going Mauritius for my shoot." She said.

"Ok come, but for how long you stay in Mauritius?" I asked.

"Its take a month or so.. the whole shoot is planned only in Mauritius so I don't know!" She said in duh tone.

We talk for some more, and then we greet good night and cut the call. I thought to check on Allena but do it's opposite. And try to sleep but it's far from my eyes. I don't know how long I stare my ceiling above me, and sleep.

Next morning I woke up early then usual and did some exercise, took shower, as I'm injured and not in condition to walk properly, so I decide work from home for today. And dressed in track pants and t-shirt. Then moved out, where I saw a breakfast on table with a chit.

"I'm going out regarding some work coming before you go.
Allena!"

I sat on the chair, and start having it, totally forgot about the visit of Selena, just then I heard a bell sound, and opens it just to meet with a smiling face of Selena. And she hugs me tight, really tight which hiss me in pain. And she noticed it.

"Ohh so sorry Aaron! But how and when it's happened oh god?" She said.

"Nothing much, just a little accident, come inside." I said and let her in.

"But why you open the door then, when you've a maid in your house where that whore is?" She shouts.

"She's out for some work!" I said

"What the hell she doing out leaving you here alone and injured. I'll not leave her today." She shouts.

"..." Before I said anything, someone opens the door, and Allena comes in and meets with Selena's tight slap after slap.

"Selena what are you doing? Leave her!" I said and remove her apart from Allena.

"She dares to leave you in this condition, I'll kill her today!" She again tried to slaps her. But I stop her and she storms into the bedroom and ask me to follow her.

"Allena.." as I about to say, she show her palm Infront of me.

"Its ok Aaron, Afterall whom I'm to you? A whore, a slut, gold digger, money minded." She said and laughs bitterly, but before I said anything I heard someone's fake cough sound.

"Uhh... Doctor please come in, I'm talking about him, he meets with an accident' yesterday night, so I did his bandages now you can check him, as it's not anything serious." She said with fake smile.

"May I know what relationship you both share?" Doctor asked.

"I'm maid of his house, madam was not at home so I did his bandages and in morning comes to you, so please check." She said. And move away, while I go into my room with doctor following me behind.