33. and ?

Toms Pov.:

"I'm sorry Y/N can't come today. She send me away so you guys aren't alone." he said.

"No problem." Alex said.

"Why couldn't she come today ?" Luna asked.

"She threw up again. She doesn't feel that well the whole week. I don't know maybe she catchend something or she just eats something wrong. I told her to go to the doctor when we are back in london." he said.

"She better should. It doesn't sound that good when she doesn't feel that well the whole week." Luna said.

"Yeah, i just hope she survives the flight tonight. She said she could do it. She stayed home just to make sure she get better, she really wanted to come." he said. "But i'm here."

"Thanks for coming anyway." Alex said.

"Of course." Tom said. "Let's get this over with."

Y/N Pov.:

Of course i needed to throw up today. Of course i did. I mean i could have gone with them to apartment visiting, i would have survived it some kind of way. But i felt so weak at that point that i didn't wanted to. I'm lucky that i convinced Tom to go and not stay home with me, because i knew i would have other plans today.

After a longer nap to get more engere after my little throw up session, i put on some clothes and made my way out of the hotel room. I googled the nearest pharmacy and happily it was only a 10 minute walk away. So i walked the 10 minutes over to it to buy some things.

I put on my hoodie hood so hopefully no one would really realise i was here. I walked around the store to get 2 different pregnancy test and also some travel pills for the flight. I knew i wouldn't take them but i bought them just in case Tom asks something or would buy himself.

"That would be a total of 40 dollars." the men said. I gave him a fifty dollar bill.

"Keep the rest." i said.

"Very kind of you. Than i hope the test will say what you want them to." he smiled friendly and gave me my bag.

"I hope so too. Have a great day." i said and left the store. I hope so too.

So before i went home again i made a stop at a tea store. I think i could need some. So then i took my now 15 minute walk back to the hotel where hopefully no one was yet. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"Tom ?" i asked. No answer. Great, so he wasn't home yet. I decided to call him.

"Darling ? Everything alright ?" he asked. I smiled at how much he cared.

"Yeah, i feel a bit better after i slept again. How is everthing going over there ?" i asked and put the bag aside, before i sat down on the little couch.

"Everthing good over here. You remember the apartment we send them with coffee shop near ? The one where you had a great view on the park ?" he asked.

"Yeah, i liked that one." i said.

"They did too. I think it's in their top 2 list. It was really good." he said happy.

"That sounds perfect. Now i regret even more that i couldn't come with you." i said.

"Don't be. Everyone understood it. As long as you feeling better, everthing is fine." he reassured me.

"Yeah i do feel a bit better." i said. "I actually wanted to ask when you guys planned to go back to the hotels ?"

"Right now we have lunch together. I planned to bring you something home as a surprise but i think that's not the best idea. I don't know what your stomache likes right now. I don't want you to throw up on the plane. Do you want anything ?" he asked.

"A soup would be great. I think something warm won't be bad." i said.

"Okay, i will bring you one. I think we will stay here for another hour. Is that okay with you ?" he asked.

"Compels fine. Take your time and tell them i said hi." i said.

"I will. See you later, love you honey." he said.

"Love you too darling." i said and then hung up. I smiled and put my phone aside. I looked in front of me where the bag from the pharmacy was. I pulled the two test out and just stared at them. I mean it's a big thing. They would tell me if i would be pregnant for the next 9 month and then have kids for the rest of my life.

I went in the bathroom and did what you need to do with these tests. After 10 minutes i was finished and turned the test upside down, so i wouldn't see it until they were finished. I sat now on the bathroom floor with my phone next to me and the test on the sink.

I thought about calling Josh and Evelyn to tell them, but i stoped it soon again. Tom should be the first person who knows it. Then i could tell them and everyone else. Then it came also through my mind how should i tell Tom ? He doesn't know anything of this and as much as i know he doesn't expect anything either.

The next minutes were the longest of my life. So many thoughts, fears or ideas went though my mind. I frightened a bit when the alarm of my phone went off. The alarm that told me the test would be finished.

So i got up and turned the test slowly around.

Toms Pov.:

"Honey, i'm back. With your soup." he screamed as he closed the door behind him. He put the soup on the little table and then Y/N came out of the bedroom. "There you are."

She had a small smile on her face and pulled him in a hug.

"You are back. I missed you." she said and pulled away again to give him a proper kiss.

"Sorry it took longer. Luna was too exited about that she got a job." he said and her eyes whidened.

"Really that is amazing." she said. She looked truly happy. But something was off.

"Why are your eyes so red ? Did you cry ?" he asked concerned and pulled her closer again.

"No everthing fine. I just thought i needed to throw up again but at the end i didn't needed to. Was just at the toilet a little crying because i thought i needed to throw up again." she said and pulled away. She looked him deep in the eyes and all over his face.

"You freeling better again ?" he asked and she nodded. He saw a back in the background. "The pharmacy? What did you got ? Didn't new you went out."

"I just bought pills for the flight. Maybe i need them, we don't know." she said.

"Smart. Now eat your soup before she gets cold." he said and gave her the soup.

"Thank you, love." she said and kissed him again before she sat down to eat her soup.