001 : 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

001 : FURY'S SHITTY PRIORITIES ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- The movie started playing...

Burning Blue Flames. A smokey cube shape emerges - The Tesseract. Filling the screen with Blackness.

"What was that?" someone asked, looking at the Avengers for a response, but there was none.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[THRONE ROOM - SPACE -​ NIGHT]

Kneeling behind a throne, a Clothed, Armored Figure known as The Other, bows.

THE OTHER (V.O): The Tesseract has awakened. It's on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power.

"What exactly is a Tesseract?" Hermione questioned, being her usual intellectually curious self.

"You'll see," Steve replied, smiling.

The camera then cuts to show OTHER facing a Horned Shape Shadow. Loki. He was then handed a Scepter, a long golden handle, fitted with a blue gem encircled with silver blades.

"Loki..." Thor muttered as soon as he saw his brother on the screen.

THE OTHER (V.O): But our ally know it's working as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow.

"Who is that?" Neville asked, turning to look at the team of heroes for an answer, but they received none as usual. The marauders stared at Inessa, hoping to catch her attention, but she simply ignored them.

The camera then shows, Tens of Thousands of Chitauri stand-in ready are shown, the ground then Quakes.

Dean laughed nervously "Tha- That's a lot of...whatever those are..." he said.

THE OTHER (V.O): The Chitauri will follow. The world would be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?

Except for The Avengers and Fury, everyone in the Great Hall became uneasy after hearing that statement.

"Who does he think he is?" James exclaimed.

The camera goes towards The Tesseract, Blue light then covers the screen...

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[S.H.I.E.L.D. - PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY ​- NIGHT]

A helicopter was then seen Speeding over the mountains at high-speed. The camera pans up over the mountains and we see... S.H.I.E.L.D FACILITY.