10

edited

edited.

Elle Miller.

I wore a black short dress which was slightly formal but cool. It ended at my knees. I wore my usual black pump heels.

I was satisfied with my looks. I turned around as I looked into the mirror. I looked presentable.

It was 6:58pm. Then I heard the sound of a car stopping infront of my apartment.

I looked out of the window to see Enzo looking hot as ever , stepping out of his car. He brought another car i guess. It looked different from the one he usually brings to office.

I locked my house door and head downstairs.

"Hey.."

He said with a small smile on his face. I stopped in front of him and looked at him shyly.

"You look beautiful.."

He was literally checking me out. Mr Enzo William please stop.

"Thanks.. you look handsome yourself.."

I spoke in a shy, small voice. He gestured me to sit in the passenger seat and he quickly sat on the other side.

"I'm born handsome. Even the mirrors can't handle my hotness."

I giggled. Thats the exact same thing he used to say back then.

"Yeah yeah.."

"Elle, you didn't change at all, so cute and shy.. "

He said as his eyes were focused on the road a real smile playing on his lips.

"Oh wait you did- you look more hot-..."

He again said but stopped midway.

"Huh?"

"Uh-oh nothing."

I shrugged. Soon we reached in a restaurant. It was royal, way too royal for my liking.

"H-here?"

"Yes here."

He tilted his head in concern.

"Are you okay? You wanna go home?"

"N-no I'm alright.."