• 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 •

I'm becoming a slow writer and I hate it but exams are my priority and they take so  much energy and time.
Hope you guys will  enjoy this chapter I'm really exhausted sorry for the typos.

"Earth calls Elide, Earth calls Elide" Samira, my best friend, called

"You've been obsessively looking at your phone, put that thing down and focus on  your breakfast, I rarely cook for people that aren't me, you should be eating not having that sad face." 

Samira and I met when we were still In high school and since then we never grew apart until the complicated years with Andrew, and even though I hadn't seen her for over a year we seemed to have no issues with our current friendship.

Samira after all was a beautiful human being, physically thanks to her deep dark skin, the most beautiful smile, and inwardly thanks to her amazing personality.

"Who are you thinking about?" another thing about her,  was that always knew when something was wrong with me.

"No one" I lied and when she glared at me I faked ignorance avoding the upset expression she had portrayed on her face.

A month had passed since the day Damien basically fucked me through the phone, we talked just a few times after that, but I was able to discover many things about him: like his favorite colour and the movie he could watch a hundred times, embarrassing stories and other little things. 

I liked all that, getting to know him better but things were still odd between us, maybe that was why I couldn't bring myself to call him more often.

We were both holding back from talking, really talking, and neither of us seemed to gather enough courage to stop holding onto our stalled tongues the meaningful words instead of talking like some old friends

I missed him deeply, but I would never have asked him to give up everything and come to me, because I don’t think that if he was to ask me I would’ve been capable of doing the same thing.

And not because I didn’t want to, but because the rational part of me knew better than to overturn my life once again because of a man or a sentimental relationship of any sort.

That's one of the reasons why after another week of being miserable I had enough, and I wasn't the only one, there was my brother too that had returned to his actual home after another fight about Damien's and I relationship, he was already mad with me for my affair and the fact that I refused to talk to him after he practically accused Damien of being some kind of predator didn’t help.

I knew that was just his overprotective side speaking but I was still mad at him, not once he had described Andrew as a predator, even after I told him what he did to the other women in his life.

Eventually,  after five days of ignoring him he gave up and apologized asking me if I wanted to come to visit his husband and the twins but I couldn’t bring myself to get out of the house because of the bruises,  they were still marking my body, it was like Andrew was following me and every time I looked at my wounds his face would appear.