Chapter 120: Cale's Travel Agenda

Cale flinched as soon as he woke up the next morning.

Raon was no longer visible. Eruhaben, Hilsman, and Choi Han were standing there looking cleaned up from last night.

"Why are you so shocked? Our dear young master Cale." Crown prince Alberu was sitting on the chair right next to the bed.

"Your highness, you are indeed the Kingdom's star, even when you are the first thing I see when I open my eyes."

"Enough." Alberu cut him off.

Cale shut up before lifting his body up. He then heard Alberu's voice again.

"Looks like you'll need to get a medal."

Alberu could see Cale flinching after hearing his words. Alberu recalled how Cale had not wanted any medals nor power after the Roan Kingdom's Plaza Terror Incident as well.

That was why he quickly added on. "Of course, there are also rewards like money in addition to the medal. The Empire currently needs a way to divert attention from what happened last night-."

Alberu stopped talking and looked toward Cale. "You seem to be happy?"

Cale welcome the morning with happiness as he started to speak. "Your highness, why don't we make it big and do a medal ceremony?"

"What?"

"The just noble." Cale slowly lifted his fingers up one by one as he continued to speak. "The just noble who is weak but has a strong sense of justice and is willing to sacrifice himself to save the weak. He does not care about identity nor nationality and has a strong and beautiful Ancient Power."

Alberu could see the refreshed look in Cale's eyes.

Cale slowly continued to speak. "Your highness, I wish to be the hero of the Empire's people."

Alberu started to frown. "Why?"

He first asked for Cale's reasoning. He could see Cale Henituse beckoning him to come closer to the bed. He wanted to scoff, but decided to play along since Cale was a patient.

Cale lowered his body toward the crown prince and whispered in his ear. "Sir Rex has decided to join us."

'Rex?' Alberu could not recall who that was. However, seeing Cale's red hair made him remember Rex.

Alberu looked toward Cale. "You crazy bastard."

He could not help but swear. The Dark Elf Kora next to him flinched but returned to normal after seeing the expressions on the faces of Cale's guard knights.

"Why?"

Cale responded after hearing Alberu asking him once more. "I'm sure some information about Sir Rex has spread to at least the nobles in the capital."

Alberu nodded his head. Even a foreigner like him had received information about the knight named Rex. Alberu recalled the information he had been given.

A knight originally from the slums.

"...The slums?"

Cale responded to Alberu's slowly forming train of thought. "He is someone who escaped from the Alchemists' Bell Tower and knows the truth."

"...We need to save him."

Cale quickly added on. "I had already saved him."

Cale could see Alberu falling into a state of deep thought. Alberu did not know about the divine items. However, he knew about most of the other things.

The Saint and the Holy Maiden.
The Alchemist who is not a part of the Bell Tower.

Cale had learned more about the Alchemists' Bell Tower and the Empire's plans through them. That was why Alberu instantly understood the value of Sir Rex.