Chapter 10

Allena--

After calming my running heartbeats, I hurriedly cooked a chicken and vegetables soup for him, I don't know but today I feel something different in his eyes, maybe there is a chance we can be together. With that thought I smiled like a fool, and after cooking I served the soup in one bowl and rest in another bowl if he needs more.

Then I took the tray and entered into his, he was sitting in his bed, and doing something in his phone.

"Aaron eat this, a vegetable chicken soup it's helps you to feel good." I said and sit besides him, then start feeding him.

"Didn't you want to eat ?" He asked as I put the spoon full of soup in front of his mouth.

"Uhh...no..no I eat after feeding you." I said, with hesitation.

'Why he's behaving like this?' I thought.

"Eat!" He said.... Indirectly he ordered me. ASSHOLE!

"Uh-huh!" I look at him confused.

"I said eat." He said and i was about to go out, but he held my hand.

"Eat with me. Can't you understand a simple words!" He said with frustration. MORON!

"Can't you say in a simple line in one go, you also confused me with your one word replies." I said a little annoyed.

What he thinks of himself ? A king? Mafia? Hero?...

'your HUSBAND, I think' my subconscious mocked, she also a BITCH.

'well I'm a part of you only baby!' again.. 'SHUT UP'. I yelled mentally.

"Why you've to argue with me every time?" He asked. Interrupt my fight with my subconscious.

"What? When did I argue with you? Its the first time after our marriage you talked with me in calm tone, otherwise either you talk with me just when you have to order me something or have to abuse me." I said in anger, but sadness covered my face.

"But now do as I said, take it as an order." He said coldly and I obeyed.

Soon we finished our soup dinner, and I was about to go but he held my wrist and pull me towards him. And I fall on top of him, my face is so close to his, our lips is just Inches apart. But before I protest or think anything else. He put his warm lips on mine and start kissing me.

His sudden kiss makes me shuddered above him.

First I feel current and my body stiff , but soon i feels relaxed and start kissing him back. He slowly takes my upper lip in between his and i did the same with his lower lip, and We start sucking each others lips, but i didn't open my mouth, so he pinched my left bosom tightly in reflex i gasped and he took it as an opportunity and thrust his tongue inside my mouth and taste every side and corner of my mouth sucking each and every bit of breath inside me. Then he put his left hand back of my neck, to pulling me more into him to deepen the kiss, I also wrap my hands around his neck and we deepen the kiss, but we've to apart to take some oxygen, but before that he bite my lower lip.

I was gasping for oxygen with his sudden breathtaking kiss, and then he put his forehead on mine, but before i again try to go or do or say something he start kissing me on neck and I moaned softly as he bites my neck, and then lick it to shoot the pain. And give wet kisses from my jaw to neck and I moaned aloud.

It feels good, amazing and living. I never felt this feeling before, likes a lots of butterflies doing salsa in my stomach, I feel goosebumps erupts in my whole body. I feels like a hot and wet liquid made its way down there. Blush crept on my face. I don't know but today I feel his, care or maybe LOVE. Is there any possibility that we can be together in future? Did there any chance he forgets about Selena?

I was in my thoughts, when he switched our positions and hovered over me and now I'm under him, blushing like a red Tomato, but then again he start his sweet tortures on my body and then kissed me hard again, and he suck my lower lip and I'm his upper, we deepen the kiss, and his hands moving on my curves, I shuddered under him. He then lightly press my peeks of bosom which is hardened now. But before we go further, his phone start ringing. And I mentally cursing the person who ruined our romantic moment, but his audible groaned, make me chuckled. 'DESPO'!

He moved from me, and picks up his call and suddenly his facial expression change from smiling and irritated to angry! But before picking up the call, he did something next which broke my each and every single thought that he ever loves me, or even living civil with me.

"Fucking hell! Get out from my room you whore." He shouts on me and my smile and blush, soon turn into fear, pain and hurt.