CHAPTER 27; BACK

•JENNIE

It's been months since lisa ask my hand for a marriage. it's still fresh for me even tho there's a lot of things already happened for the past days

my parents found out and they became mad at first. you know normal reaction from parents when their daughter was going to marry someone without their knowledge

dad and mom book a flight after a week since the proposal. dad was so furious and he even went to lisa's company asking for a fight.

that was hilarious incident.

he didn't even ask who's my fiancée, he just snatch my phone when lisa and i are on call, and ask where she is ready to attack his prey.

that day when he found out that i am marrying a Manoban, he became so proud of me all of a sudden. congratulating me over and over again for my great success, he said lisa's company and ours can merge together which i object. I don't want lisa to feel used.

i also found out that Mr. Manoban is friends with my dad since highschool. it was a relief for both lisa and i because we don't have to worry about our families.

she introduced me to her parents as well through skype, they said they can't come to congratulate us personally for some important matters which i truly understand.

her dad keeps on reminding us about having a grandchild but Mrs. manoban always scold her husband saying it's our decision to make.

About my lovely fiancée, she's been away from me for about three weeks. she's currently at sweden due to some business matters attending and hosting some seminars.

i miss her big time, we didn't even have a chance to visit the clinic for a check-up due to her sudden appointments.

i'm excited to know if i'm really pregnant, because as what i notice my tummy is adding its size everyday and i didn't have menstruation for about a month

i know lisa will be very happy, she wants to have a baby so bad and i can't wait to give her one little pumpkin.

the wedding is not yet planned, we both agreed to let me finish college first and find a job.  actually lisa didn't like the idea of me working, she said she wants me to stay at home, or shopping everyday and maybe do nothing rather than looking out for our kids.

but I don't want to he a housewife, i still want to experience working on my own to show off everything that i learned.

many things happen in just a small span of time

just like hoyeon, she and lisa encountered a fight, i mean they both made the fight themselves. we are happily eating in a restaurant when this ex of mine made her way to our table. it was okay first not until she kiss me so so close to my mouth that cause me to froze on my spot just eyeing the ready to kill lisa.

but there's nothing to worry about, hoyeon is dead now. the cops are still finding the suspect of her death, she was stabbed 23 times all over her body that leads her to death.

i feel pity but that's life, dead or alive, just to save your relationship.

"mom dad, take care okay? have a safe flight" i kiss their cheeks and wave my hand

i am are currently at the airport sending off my parents to new zealand, they have to go back because Nathaniel is all alone in the house because my older brother is on a trip

Nathaniel is my baby brother, he's already 8 years old and i miss him a lot, it's been 2 years since the last time we saw each other after deciding to stay with mom far away from me