Chapter 6

My party was great. We danced, ate, talked, and played Wii for hours. I will never forget it.

Now the party is over, and I'm exhausted.

"Thank you all so much for all of this!" I say. "I couldn't have asked for better friends!"

"You're right, you couldn't have!" Jackie says.

I smile. "Hey Jackie, do you mind if I head back to my room?"

She shakes her head, so I walk out the door.

My room is the next one down so it literally takes 20 seconds to get there. As soon as I get in, I sit on my bed.

I go to my closet to pit my shoes away. Someone randomly jumps out of it like some ninja thats crazy or something. Xander.

I scream. "Alexander Richard Ludwig, you scared the crap outta me! Why would you do that?" He shrugs, and I sigh.

"I got you something." He hands me a small blue box.

"You didn't have to."

"Just open it!"

I unwrap the packaging and open the box. Oh. My. Gosh. It's an emerald-studded infinity ring. The one I had pointed out to him when we went shopping and I thought he didn't care.

"Xander!" I squeal. "It's perfect!" I try it on. I was right, perfect.

"Remember what Jackie said? About the sappy romance stuff? Well, we are alone..." He says. This guy just can't get a break.

"Xander! That's not the point!" I say.

"Now it is!" He answers. Now I laugh. He is really funny. He makes me laugh everyday.

"Fine!" I say, giving up. Xander = not easy to say no to. We lay on the bed and kiss for a while. And it was awesome.

"Iz? Can I ask you something?" Xander asks. I nod. "Are you ticklish?" Oh no. It can't be. Is he really gonna tickle me?

And tickle me he does. Tickling til I'm screaming and laughing and crying all at the same time. "I'm going to pee, Alex!" I exclaim when I finally have a chance to breathe.

"Okay. As long as it doesn't get on my shirt!"

"Eew! You're so gross! I meant I will pee if you don't stop!"

He finally stops and we kiss some more. When we stop, I ask him, "Xander, will you stay tonight?"

"Sure." He says.

"Thanks."

I run to the bathroom to change into pajamas. "Aren't you gonna change?" I yell through the door.

"You'll see!" He replies. Oh great. What kind of surprise now?

I open the door and see a half-naked Xander standing in the middle of the room. I almost scream. He is literally just wearing boxers. I cover my eyes.

"What are doing that for? I'm your boyfriend, Izzy. Calm down." He says. "Come on in. It's warm."

Yay, it's warm.

I climb in and snuggle up next to him. "Goodnight, Alexander. I love you, even if you are a crazy guy who could rape me at anytime."

"I will not rape you! But I love you too." He replies, and gives me a lingering kiss.

My man. A great one, if I say so myself.