oylmpus

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

xiao felt the skin on his hands feel dry , colors of greens , blues , reds , and yellows staining his nails and fingers. the paintbrush was dripping wet with cold water as he played with the bristle of the brush.

he glanced at you for a moment before looking at the paint.

your legs were on top of his , body still and relaxed on the couch. the shirt you wore started to ride up. you were fast asleep , clearly knocked out from studying last night.

he quickly grabbed a small brush and dabbed it with white paint. xiao then leaned over to gently grab your thighs with his cold hands. you squirmed slightly.

humming a random tune , he began to paint a few patterns of detailed flowers and herbs. the white petals were adorned with pink tips and green stems , it's leaves abundant and bright. there was a smile on his face.

lilacs , violets , roses , carnations , orchids , and tulips decorated your bare legs that were covered in random shorts. he felt pride at how well he managed to draw them.

xiao then decided to move on to your stomach , carefully exposing your skin to him. he changed the color to grey and drew hands intertwining and various poses.

you slowly began to stir around , and he quickly tucked your shirt in and looked away , pretending to busy himself with the canvas in front of him.

you didn't wake up , to his relief. he ran his cold hands up and down your stomach and chest. the boredom began to creep up to him.

"wake up y/n..."

he lazily poked your cheeks , warmth emitting from your skin. he pressed his hands together.

"... huh ?"

e/c eyes slowly opened. your hair was messy and sleep was still taking over your mind. xiao took your arms and lifted you up. "slept well pretty girl ?"

you blinked twice , laying your head on his shoulder. he smelled like fresh linen and lavender shampoo. his hand was propped on your thigh.

looking down to see what he was so interested in , you had to double take to realize what was inscripted on your legs. various paintings stained your skin. you gave him a confused look.

"i got bored."

"you could have just used the canvas..." you mummured. he shrugged reluctantly. "it's more fun doing things with you."

you smiled. "what a clingy boyfriend."

"shut up."

a thought suddenly popped into his mind. "wait... isn't today saturday ?"

"yeah. wait- oh shit you're right."

the two of you quickly got ready for the now-forgotten date to the aquarium.

------

you tugged on the coffee-brown skirt hugging your thighs , the cream-colored blouse feeling soft on your skin. a cute black ribbon wrapping around the collar. pearl jewelry was on your wrists and neck , brown heels making it all come together.

"i can't believe you forced me to match with you."

"you look cute okay !"

xiao stayed quiet. he wore a similar colored short-sleeved shirt and dark brown pants. his silver piercings and rings made the girls around him swoon , despite how obvious it was that he was dating you.

the sharks swimming around the dark water made you feel somewhat amused yet worried. walking through the glass tunnel , your hands were wrapped around xiao's.

"did you know that fish are very yummy ?" he said randomly.

"what ?"

"nothing."

xiao could smell your perfume since you were pretty close to him. he looked away , trying to hide his face.

the sharks began to notice his expression and seemed very excited.

"where do you wanna go next ?" he asked , looking at the map you held in one hand. you gave it a quick skim before deciding. "the coral reef section looks nice." xiao nodded.

you giggled , pecking his cheeks before continuing to look at the sharks. xiao blushed , obviously not used to public affection. the visitors around you both admired the act quietly.

as the sharks began to swim around happily , xiao glared at them.

"let's hurry and leave this place. sharks are annoying."

"ehh ? okay."

you both walked around for a while until you reached the coral reef section , the walls decorated with fake coral and plastic fish on the ceiling.

hallways with tanks of coral and beautiful fish were long and tall. colors of blues and reds adorining the habitat.

"this would be a pain to color."

the area was dark , but bright enough for you to see xiao and his distinct features. he smiled at you.

"the fish and coral are pretty. perfect to match your beauty." he said , reaching out to take a photo of you.

you returned his love , a grin on your face. "and i could say the same for you , my lovely muse."

------

𝗙𝗜𝗡.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------

authors note

authors note

hey guys its me peachy

i lied abt the one week hiatus lmfao-

thank you guys for reading this story. reaching 150k reads and 800 followers really motivates me , seeing how much you guys love my work. i promise you although the main storyline is finished , i'll come back with holiday specials ! halloween is up next lol

i hope you guys enjoyed this story. and for those that stayed since the start (or maybe even when i first did fanfictions with that horrible oikawa fanfic) , you truely have my gratitude.

stay girlbossing and malebossing guys ! ily <3

check out my other works if you like things like this

- peachy