○ 50

"Damn Da you look hot as hell," Mari walked into the bathroom to send an assent slap to her leather donned ass and Daeun gasped, looking through the mirror to the girl who leant forward to apply a thin layer of red lipstick to her plump lips.

"Says you, damn if Jinyoung isn't careful I might let you bite me instead," she sent her a flirtatious wink and Mari chuckled at her best friend. Wiping off the lip excess lipstick with the side of her nail before smacking her lips together and giving herself a look over- a curt nod of her head indicating she liked what she saw.

"Do you recon anything will happen between you and Renjun tonight?" Mari asked lowly, leaning up against the sink and peering out to the boys who were fixing up their costumes.

Daeuns eyes widened expeditiously and breath hitched in her throat as she hit Maris arm.
"Ow! What was that for?" She looked to her side to see her best friends eyes basically bulging out of their sockets.

"What do you mean 'anything happen between Renjun and I?'... no, nothings going to happen," she reassured her and Mari rolled her eyes.
"Righhhht. Da, it's so obvious you like him, why don't you just make a move?"

She seemed to be lost on her words as she looked through the mirror to the boy who was dressed up as batman, a reddish hue arising on her cheeks and Mari cooed at her.
"You're so cuteeeee," Daeun swatted her away, muttering a "shut up."

"I don't know Ma, I don't want to ruin the perfectly good friendship we have. What if he doesn't feel the same?"
"Babe, you're so stupid if you think he doesn't feel even a single bit of attraction to you. He so likes you! Trust me, trust yourself too okay? Now common sexy, let's go to this party," Mari consoled her and Daeun smiled at her best friend, giving her a nod before shaking away her nerves and entering the bedroom.

"Whose ready to get their party on?!"

Quiet, slow steps were taken as the group made their way down the hall. Passing the teachers door as they try to sneak out of the hotel.

The group spent the day shopping for their costumes, successfully finding all the ones they had chosen and then spending the last two hours getting ready for the party.

The girls helping the boys put their make up on to look scary and before they knew it, they were sneaking out of the hotel lobby and into the cold night.

"So where are we going?" Karina mentioned hugging against Daeuns arm to get her body heat.
"It's not too far, like two or three blocks away," the girl directed them and started walking, the group following behind.

"I can't believe we successfully snuck out," Jinyoung said, looking back at the hotel with thrill racing through them.

"Have you never snuck out before?" Mari asked the boy who was next to her and he shook his head.

This came as a surprise to her as she knew everyone in the group had snuck out at least once.
"Well, don't worry about being caught. Daeun is excellent at getting us out of trouble," she nudged him, showing him a sincere smile and he looked down at her with the slightest tilt of his head.
"You do this often?"
"I wouldn't say often. But this definitely isn't our first rodeo," she giggled and Jinyoung smiled down at her, the thrill of sneaking out for the first time racing through him.

The group continued their meaningless convos as they walked further down the street, the temperature around them dropping every second and Mari shivered- pulling her cape closer to her body.

"Okay I think it's down this street," Daeun said, looking up from her phone to turn the corner and when the sound of music blasting filled their ears from up the street they gathered straight away that they were going the right direction.

"Small Party," Jaemin said a little flabbergasted at how many people were gathered around the front of the house.

"Are you guys here for the party?" A voice from behind them voiced and the group turned around to see two girls stumbling towards them- definitely a little intoxicated.

The group nodded and the girls face lit up with an immense amount of excitement. A squeal leaving her lips as she took in everyone's appearances.
"You guys look soooo cool- I love the outfits."
She stopped right in front of Jinyoung, dragging her finger up his arm as she looked him up and down,
"Well aren't you a tall water glass... glass water... tall water of glass," she stumbled on her words, giving him a wink before grabbing her friends hand and dragging her towards the house.

"Have fun tonight guys," the other friend said and the group stood their baffled, Jinyoung completely in shock over what just happened.

"...okay then. Shall we go?" Jinyoung asked the group and walking towards the house.

The smell of alcahol and other illegal substances could be smelt from outside, polluting the air with its fumes and Mari prepared herself for what was about to happen.

A smile pulling on her face as Karina grabbed both hers and Daeuns hands and ran inside.
"Let's go find something to drink!"