𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Kakashi woke up in a strange and unknown house.

He instantly was on guard and cautious, until he felt his teams and Tazuna's chakra.

He had also felt Kaburamaru around his neck.

Kaburamaru then slid off Kakashi's neck, and left the room, leaving a confusing Kakashi.

Until suddenly Y/n came rushing into the room along with the rest of team seven behind them.

"Y/n! Slow down..Why are we all going to Sensei's room-" Naruto paused, as he saw Kakashi wide awake.

"Sensei...the sharingan is good and all...but you shouldn't use it so much!" Sakura instantly scolds, "Your body can't handle it."

Tazuna comes in with his daughter and grandson afterwards.

They all begin to talk about how Zabuza may still be alive, and how the hunter-nin may have been working with him.

"A-are you sure you aren't all overthinking this...?" Tazuna stutters.

"No...as a ninja you must think of all possibilities...!" Kakashi lectures the male and his students, "If you don't overthink, the impossible could happen for all you know..."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

They were all training....well...climbing trees.

"Eh? Why would climbing trees benefit us?..." Sakura questions with furrowed brows.

"Yeah, 'ttebayo!" Naruto agrees, with his usual iconic tic.

Y/n pauses, thinking for a second, "Probably for balance training."

"Correct, Y/n!" Kakashi complemented, before beginning to explain how they were doing it without their hands, and demonstrated it.

"Huh? Catra? What's that?" Naruto questions, confused, as he pronounced the word 'Chakra' really wrong.

"It's pronounced 'Chakra', Naruto" Kakashi sweat-dropped, and then adds, "Sakura, can you explain what chakra is to Naruto?"

Sakura begins to explain what chakra is, as Y/n inwardly gave a tiny smile at the girl's intelligence.

"Well done Sakura...Iruka really did have some great students!" Kakashi praises, as Sakura slightly blushes, not being used to receiving compliments.

Kakashi gives them all a kunai to mark how high they managed to get on the tree.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Don't eat the food if you are just going to throw up!" Sakura scolds the two boys.

Y/n nodded in agreement, scowling slightly, "You guys are gross as hell..."

Sakura secretly was flustered that Y/n agreed with her on something.

"Awww...but Sakura-chan! Y/n! We need energy if we are going to fight that cow-man again!" Naruto whined.