eleven

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY" Rose yelled into her phone as soon as the blonde boy answered.

"Holy fuck Rose," he groaned, his voice rough from just waking up. He planted his head back on his pillow. "It's 2 am"

"I know, but I have to go to bed and won't be up when you get up so I had to say happy birthday."

"It's not even my birthday there-"

"I know dip wad, I just said, I'm not going to be awake then."

"I hate you."

"Yeah yeah whatever. My present should arrive today, but FaceTime me when you open it."

He sighed loudly but agreed. The two had gotten much closer in the past week, Tommy would call Rose on his way home from school since Tubbo was usually asleep. And if they weren't streaming that day, they would simply talk until dinner or they went to sleep. Rose and Tubbo also became so close and he knew practically everything about her, he was so easy to talk to and never teased her, she loved Tommy but he could be annoying sometimes.

"Okay boss man, go to sleep."

"Night." He yawned and she hung up the phone, going to sleep herself.

~

"Rose what the fuck is this?"

"It's a flower crown. I made it myself." She grinned proudly. He had decided to stream before opening Rose's present but she FaceTimed him and told him to on stream.

"I'm not wearing this-"

"Put it on!" He sighed, he had no idea why he felt like he had to do anything to make her happy. He placed it on top of his blonde curls and the girl squealed with happiness, making him smile back. His chat was of course calling him a simp and telling him he was pretty.

"He is prettyinnit chat!"

"Shut up." He groaned, a smile pulling on his lips as he continued going through the box, not taking the flower crown off. He pulled a letter out, "oo a love note."

"Gross, it's just a card. Read it later though."

"Sure sure." Pulling the things out one by one he was impressed with every little thing. She had gotten him some candies, a little wooden creeper her dad had made for him and she painted, there was a bracelet, one that she had a copy of, and finally a little painting of the two of them. On the back was a drawing Max had done because he was upset that he didn't give Tommy a present.

"Thank you Rose, these are all so cool."

"You're welcome! Wanna play some bed wars now?"

"Yeah, think we can win one finally?"

"I've been practicing so I hope so- I'm watching you Tommy, don't you dare take that off."

"But-"

"Not buts, it stays on all day." He grumbled but didn't try taking it off.

They were doing pretty well, they lost the first game quickly, but the next game there was one more team and their bed was already broken.

"Tommy they're going to the middle."

"Just come back, don't try and fight them right-"

"Tommy" Wilbur dragged his name out as he joined the vc. "It's your birthday!"

"I know Wilbur, can you shut it for a sec, Rose is about to win her first game of bed wars."

"Oh you're streaming! I'll pull up the stream- YOURE WEARING A FLOWER CROWN, such a pretty boy, prettyinnit!"