35. doctors appointment

Y/N Pov.:

"Tom, come on. We need to go." i screamed and put my jacket on. Seconds later Tom then finally came.

"Don't stress that much, it isn't good for you and the baby." he said and put his hand on my stomach.

"I wouldn't need to stress if we were already on our way to the doctor. We will be later." i said. We then got outside in the car and finally drove to the doctor.

Later we were waiting in the waiting room until they would call us.

"What if i'm not pregnant ?" i turned to Tom. "These tests could be wrong."

"Darling don't worry. You also made 2 test and you have symptoms. I think we will hear what we wanna hear." Tom said and pulled me in his arms.

"I hope you are right." i said and leaned closer to him.

"I am. I promise." he said. "I wanted to ask you something. You said you didn't wanna come to the press tour, what i completely understand. But do you also keep it private ?"

"Well, maybe at the beginning. But at one point everyone will notice. I just don't think it's that logic for me to do press tour, because of all the stress and travelling. I don't know, what do you want ?" i asked him.

"I'm on a page with you-"

"Mrs. Holland ?" we heard a woman call. We immediately stood up. "Follow me please."

We followed her in another room. In the room waited a doctor i luckily know.

"Y/N, sweety you grew up the last time i saw you." Helene said and hugged me.

"Nice to see you too." i said and hugged her back. She was a friend of my mom and also the one who told us about Luna.

"So it's a family thing to come to me. Your mom to see how Luna is doing and now you. Congratulations." she said.

"Thank you. Yeah i hope it's really true what we think." i said. "This is Tom, my husband."

"Oh you don't need to tell me. Englands most famous couple right after the royals. Nice to meet the man who makes that little woman happy." Helene said.

"It's my pleasure." he said smiling.

"You know what do to." she said to me. "Lay down and show me your belly."

I laid down and pulled my shirt up. Tom sat down on the chair next to me. I gave him my hand because i was actually very nervous, thankfully he also took it.

"It's getting cold." Helene said and put the gel on my belly. I hissed a little because it was freezing. She then did the unltasound. Tom and i looked at the monitore but we actually had no clue what we are looking at.

"Is there anything ?" Tom asked.

"I'm still looking." Helene said. She moved a little more over my stomache. "Ahhh, and there..."

But she stopped and smiled. Tom and i looked confused at each other.

"Why- why did you stop ?" i asked anxious. She then turned with a smile to us.

"You want kids right ?" she asked and we nodded happily. "Than you will get them. Congratulations you are pregnant."

Tom and i looked at each other and smiled. We both had tears in our eyes again.

"Look." Helene said and we looked at the monitore. "There they are."

My eyes whidened. "Wait, they ?"

Helene turned with a smile to us again. "Congratulations to your own twins, Y/N and Tom."

"Oh my god." i heard Tom saying quiet. "That are them ?"

"See these little things will be your twins soon." Helene pointed at the monitore. "Do you want me to print them out ?"

"Yes please." Tom said. Helene nodded friendly, gave me some papertowel to clean my belly and then left the room. I cleaned my stomache still in shock.

"Twins, darling. Twins." Tom said exited and squeezed my hand. But i didn't squeezed back so he knew something was off. "Darling ?" he stood up and sat down on the lounger next to my legs. That we he and also i realised that i cried.

"What if i'm not good enough for twins ?" i asked him. I was happy of course, but also scared.

"Aren't you happy about that ?" he asked confused.

"I'm more than happy. I mean yeah, i'm pregnant and i still love them. But i'm scared. What if i'm not good enough. What if they will have problems in their future ? What if one of them dies while i give birth ?" i panicked. Tom pulled me up and pulled me in a hug.

"Don't think about something like that. These will be the most perfect and loved twins on earth." he then pulled away so i could look at him. "You understand ? You will be the perfect mom and you will take great care of them. And i take care of you. Everything will be fine. I know it's much for you right now but aren't twins amazing ?"

"Yeah, they are." i said smiling. Twins. "We are really getting twins aren't we ?"

"Oh definelty. But that also means that we will be already 50:50 on the house. 2 little monsters will run around the house at the same time." he smiled.

"Beautiful." i said and he nodded energetic. We both laughed with tears in our eyes until Helen came back.

"For you future parents." Helene said and gave us the pictures. We looked at them and smiled again. "You are pretty far along already. You are already in the 8th week, so you already have nearly a quater of the pregnancy. I'm suprised you didn't came earlier."

"See, it's wasn't imagination that i saw a belly." Tom said.

"I thought i just stress ate too much." i said laughing, like the others.

"That is also a way to say that someone is pregnant." Helene said and we all laughed again. "We will make an appointment 4 weeks from now. Then we would be ready to tell you if you have little boys, girls or maybe also both. You can never know. Do you have any more questions ?"

"Will you be our side for the whole time ?" i asked.

"If you want me to be than yes i can. But i still would recommend a midwife." she said.

"Yeah of course. I will talk with mom about this." i said. We then made a new appointment in 4 weeks and then left the doctor. Tom and i walked hand in hand to the car and closed the doors behin us.

We sat there for couple of second in silence. I then turned to him and he to me and we both smiled again.

"Twins." i said happy.

"Amazing isn't it." he said happy.