Bells [18+] - 33.

A/N - This chapter contains smut and the slight mention of a mommy kink. 

"No, not that one. The other pink one you baka." You pointed to your beauty blenders and Jungkook rolled his eyes at you, picking the stupid sponge off your dresser with a huff,

"They all look the fucking same, babe." He groaned and passed the blender to you, "You don't need this shit. What is this even for? You can get better ones over in Korea too."

"No! I like these ones. Give it here." You took them from Jungkook, packing them neatly into a pocket in your suitcase, "I'm not gonna explain what they are because you're too dumb to understand and yes, I know you have everything in Korea but as I keep on explaining, I have everything here too." You grumbled.

You were on your knees of your bedroom floor near a drawer, sifting through your belongings with a hum.

After shopping with Jungkook at the mall you both came home and showered together, changing into the silk pajama set that Yoongi gifted to the two of you. Jungkook insisted on taking a picture of you both with your matching outfits and you couldn't stop him. He had already set the picture of you he took in the diner as his Lock Screen on his phone.

He wanted to take pictures of everything.

He was adorable.

But now here you were on the floor of your bedroom trying to focus on packing. Bickering with Jungkook because everything you seemed to pick up, he would want to buy you an even better version of it. He was annoying that way. Wanting to drop cash on anything he thought you needed although you explained to him that everything you were bringing with you was pretty brand new already anyways.

You couldn't help but feel special from his efforts but as you said time and time again, he didn't need to spend anymore money on you.

You sighed loudly.

Your flight wasn't until the next day in the evening but you didn't want to be stressing out tomorrow. It was hard to pack your things. The excitement of going to Korea subsided and now it was just straight up anxiety.

It was a whole new country. A new life. You didn't think you could do it. What would you do all day or night when J.K went to work? How would you make friends? How would you navigate the city on your own? You decided that you would do your best to get to know the country you'll be staying in when you get there. You did some research but truthfully, you didn't have the slightest clue on where you were even staying. Jungkook said you would be staying at one of his properties but he never told you where exactly it was. At least if he gave you an address or something, you would have an idea but he was so secretive whenever you asked him.

You still weren't sure how long you would even be there for as your ticket was one way too. You previously thought you would stay for approximately two weeks but you quickly realized that you didn't want to be away from Jungkook again. Two weeks wouldn't be enough time. So, you were packing for a month right now.

You prayed night and day for your internship to go through, hoping you would hear something by now. Every morning when you woke up, you checked your emails and every night before you slept, you checked again.

Still nothing. Not a peep.

You were on the verge of accepting that you got rejected. Preparing yourself for that "We're sorry but you have not been chosen at this time." message.

You didn't want to disappoint Jungkook but you could feel the rejection zoning in on you. If you didn't get through, you made up your mind to come back to your city and work hard to apply again next year. No biggie. You'd figure it out.

You looked into another drawer before standing up and walking over to your closet, sliding the door open and looking inside as you thought about potential outfit ideas.