War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 2

After we got teleported back we found out that the room we left not as empty as I left it. Thankfully I had Toga with me and at this point I was just getting bored with all the heroes. They liked to talk a lot but, in the end, they were as pathetic as nothing I ever saw in my entire life. Even a quirkless kid like me was not that pathetic. They had a quirk and they were only lacking in brain capacity. It was just a sad and tragic fact.

Toga: Izubabe?

Me: Yes, go ahead!

Toga: WEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!

She was literally right beside me jumping up and down and then hugging me. Every single hero was looking at us. With hero I mean hero in training. Tsu was still there with my knife and Komori and Tsunotoi tried to get it out. Kendo and Kodai were there too. All in all, there was not even a single person who could have gotten my sword out of the round. Not after I just stabbed it to the ground. You could even refer to Excalibur at this point.

Me: Stop squealing in my ear or I'll throw you out of the goddamn window!

Toga: Okay...

Me: What are you waiting for?! Go to work!

Toga: YESSS USAGI! THANK YOU MASTER!~

Why did this just sound weird?

Ohh please don't make her call me like that ever again!

I am regretting not taking Dabi with me right now...

I watched Toga as she began dodging them all and attacking them. She was fast but not as elegant as I hopped. She just goes around stabbing them into their legs or basically anywhere she can. Me on the other hand just went to Tsu.

It was really getting bored and since I needed to establish a good team atmosphere with the LOV I decided to let them help me a little bit. The problem was not that I couldn't do it on my own. It was more like if I did it alone that I knew that the LOV for sure would show me respect since AfO basically adopted me. However, if I was about to let them in on the fun then they would rather accept me as a teammate. The answer was this simple. Since I was now a member of the LOV meaning I was their leader, I needed people who I could order around like chess pieces.

Me: Toga, no killing!

Toga: AWWW!!!! But I understand.

In case the crazy girl forgot that, I needed to reminder her again. She did tend to go overboard once she sees red. That's one thing I knew about her. Besides that, I still needed to know how she fought and how she reacted. This was not only to make them trust me and accept me but it was rather to observe them. As I was their leader I needed to know their strength and weaknesses in the future. What better way than to start here?

It was not as if the police or the pro heroes could simply walk in on us and arrest us. No. They would never risk their students getting killed by something like this. For now, they knew that these students would only have some trauma and some wounds that could be healed. It was still better being alive with some scars than dead six feet under.

Toga: Izubabe, do you want me to leave some for you?

Me: Nah, I am good here with the frog.

Toga: Okay!

I let her do as she pleases as I went over to Tsu and pulled out the knife but placing it immediately right next to her neck.

Me: Soo.... How do you want to die?

Kurogiri: *Sigh*

Me: Why are you here again?

Kurogiri: Because of all the blood loss that this girl suffered.

Me: She's still standing!

Kurogiri: You do realize that she can die because of how you stabbed through her tounge?

Me: No.

Kurogiri: Well it is true. Now please put the sword down.

Me: Let me at least do a pentagram on her skin.

Kurogiri: Why?

Me: I thought I might try and use her as a sacrifice and also summon UA's great demon!

Kurogiri: *Sigh* I don't get enough wine...

Me: I am pretty sure you get the expensive shit as compensation.

Kurogiri: Not enough.... TOGA!

I only saw the warp gate guy because he teleported right behind Tsu and looked at me. However once we were in our conversation, I heard him scream Toga and then something metallic fell to the ground. That was when I turned around to see her on top of Kendo and the knife right next to her as if she just dropped it and it fell down to the ground. It also looked like she was about to stab the girl to death.

Come to think of it...

How long was I watching Toga do all this?

Anyways she did a fine job...

Maybe she should have terrorized them a little bit more but still not bad at all!

They will definitely fear knifes for their entire life and maybe even their own quirk looking at Pony.

Looking at the different people on ground, I could tell that she had her own fun in the short amount of time.

Komori had a new haircut as well as a couple of deep slashed across her entire body. She was laying on the ground completely lifeless but I could see her breathing so it was fine.

Kodai had deep stabbing wounds and was basically pinned to the ground. If someone was telling me that we had some kind of sacrifice then I would have believed that immediately. A throwing knife was pierced through her palms and some were pinning her costume down to the ground. Blood was all over her but so was it on Toga and the rest of the girls.

Tsutonori was also laying in her own blood but she didn't have any horns. They were pulled off or cut off. The girl was also stabbed with her own horns and one was stuck in her chest as if she was a vampire and the horn was a wooden stake. I could tell that it was not piercing her heart but her lung. Toga must have just thrusted that stake into her.

Kendo on the other hand was laying there and I could tell that Toga wanted to open up her chest.

Me: *Sigh* What did I say?

Toga: No killing?

Me: Then what are you doing?

Toga: Killing.

Me: WHY?!

Toga: Fun?

Me: That was a question not an answer.

Toga: Maybe I want to be punished...

Me: Kurogiri, get her out and the rest of the girls. Also get me Dabi. It's unfair for me to take all of the fun and don't share with my new team, right?

Kurogiri: I understand.

Toga: NO! No! No! Please! Just not Kurogiri.

Me: You want me to handle you?

Toga: Yes.

Me: You want me to stab you then skin you, maybe rip out some organs and through you off a rooftop?

Toga: Uh No?!

Me: Then chose! Me or him!

Toga: I am fine with Kurogiri.