Chapter 6: Intruders

. . .

No-ones POV

Takemichi was never the eager type when it came to studies. He would rather be doing anything else than being stuck in the classroom tortured by the teachers tedious monotone voice. And on this particular day of middle school, Takemichi had decided to rack his brain with possible ways to stop Kisaki Tetta and Sano Manjiro meeting. This however, was a mistake as he was now extremely stressed. He had no idea of what to do next. To his luck, or should I say misfortune, his thoughts were distracted by sudden shouting outside the corridor. His attention was immediately switched from his thoughts to whoever was at the door.

"Oh, here he is." The intruder spoke.

As soon as he recognised the new face to the classroom, his own was changed into a shocked one, jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"Let's go play, Takemichy ♡"

'WHAT AN ABSURD PERSON!!' His eyes were basically bulging out their sockets now.

Takemichi being the sane person he is and not wanting to die, complied to his request. When he stepped outside his jaw dropped even more than what anyone would have thought was humanly possible.

'T-these are all third years?'

Gaining enough courage the faux blonde spoke up, "What's all this?"

"Huh? You mean this trash?" The taller questioned. "They pissed me off, so I knocked 'em down a peg." He replied too calmly for comfort.

Then, he started demanding the beaten up third years to lie down back up. All except the two Toman admins were confused, but this confusion was quickly stopped when the teen stepped on one of their backs, the other following behind jumping from one body to another. They both talked casually about gangs and them going to 'knock 'em out' while Takemichy decided to walk on the floor beside them.

'The Tokyo Manji Gang is crazy after all. Tormenting people is an everyday occurrence for these guys. To them, it's the same as washing their face.'

After what had happened yesterday after M/n had left it would be an understatement to say he wasnt the least bit frightened. The way he so scarily beat up Kiyosama then turned to say bye like nothing had happend definitely wasnt normal.

"You feelin' okay?" Draken asked while slinging an arm around his shoulder.

"Well it's so soon after yesterday." He nervously replied.

"You're free today aren't you?"

"Erm... well, not really."

"Let's hang out for a little while."

"Huh...? Aren't you listening to me?"

Students began to gather round by the lockers chatting and whispering about the three boys in front of them.

"Wha? Hanagaki is buddy-buddy with Mikey?"

"Idiot you're being too loud!"

"We actually had someone that awesome here?"

'I see... so this is my chance, this is my chance to get close to Mikey and stop him from meeting Kisaki Tetta.'

The faux blonde was now given a new hope, the hope that he now had a chance to stop the toman from here transforming into the current toman, 12 years in the future.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

Takemichi turned to the direction of the shout to realise who it was that was so bravely shouting at the Captain and Vice-captain of Toman.