7

(SHORT CHAPTER)

Later that day;

You were cleaning the house again. Your body ache a lot. Gladly you took some painkillers.

The house is huge and there's no way you will be able to clean it daily on your own. He fired all of his maids to make you suffer. Idiot. You only cleaned the living room and sat on the couch as you were very tired. You looked at the time.

'Ugh it's 1:00 pm already. I should eat something.'

You made ramen and ate it. You washed the plates. Then jungkook arrived with a man around his age with him. He was looking deadly handsome with a green hair. But you weren't interested in people like them. If they were a normal people with good manners then you would have fallen for him. But no they are just jerks.

'Prepare lunch.'

Jungkook ordered going to his room along with his friend. But his friend stopped following him and looked at you. You looked at him frowning and went to make lunch.

AUTHORS POV:

' so Jungkook ,  is this girl who you bought after she slapped you at the party.'

He asked jungkook only to earn a glare in return.

'Wow man I didn't expect her to be this hot.'

'She is a very annoying person.'

Jungkook said rolling his eyes .

'You go to your room. I will meet her and come.'

'Okay as you wish.'

The boy made his way to the kitchen.

'Hey beautiful.'

He greeted y/n. But y/n just ignored him.

' I am taehyung. And I know you are y/n.'

He said and came towards you. But you continued your cooking ignoring him. He touched your waist and then you yanked his arm hardly.

'Ouch.'

He said rubbing his hand.

'Don't ever try to put your filthy hands on me you as*shole'

You said making him angry.

'Whom are you calling filthy? '

'Is there anyone else beside us here. Does it looks like I'm talking to a wall? '

You snapped back .

'You? How dare you talk to me like that. Do you know who I am?'

'I don't care who you are. And don't try me.'

You said making him more angry.

'You are  lucky that you are  a girl or else I would have beaten the shit out of you.'

He said clenching his fists.

'Oh. Then I m lucky I guess. But I m not afraid of you'

'You b*tch- '

He was about to do something but he was cut off by a voice.

'Tae stop.'

You looked behind him to find an another handsome tall man. Oh god why all of them have to be this handsome.

'But hyung she is disrespecting me . I will kill her.'

'Tae go to jungkook's room. I will take care of her.'

He said making Tae pout out of angry and he stomped his foot towards jungkooks room. But before going up he whispered in your ear

'I can't wait for the day where I will get a chance to kill you. You are  lucky that hyung came otherwise'

'Otherwise what?'

'Tae I said go away.'

You rolled your eyes at his childish behaviour and continued cooking. Then the handsome man entered kitchen. God can't they all leave me alone.

'So you are  the one who slapped jungkook.'

'Yes and I won't hesitate to slap you too if you try to touch me.'

'Chill woman. Don't worry I won't touch you I already have a girlfriend and I don't like to cheat on her. So you can be rest assured. And just so you know I m not a man to touch woman inappropriately. I respect them.'

He said and you looked at him. Somehow you felt safe around him. His bubbly nature attracted you towards him. He was being genuine and when he said he didn't wanted to cheat on his girlfriend he touched your heart. So he is a nice person unlike those jerks. But you can't trust him just like that. Be careful y/ n.