》2《

"Hey

"Hey....can I come in?" Mina snapped out of her thoughts, and turned around seeing her dad.

"Ne, Abeoji." She replied, turning around fully with a small smile.

Mina's father, Lee Jeong-hoon, slowly walked, and sat at the edge of his beautiful daughter's bed.

"How was your day, father?"

Jeong-hoon smiled, "It was good, thank you. How was yours?"

"....It was okay, thank you for asking."

It was silent between them, before Jeong-hoon sighed.

"What's wrong, Mina?"

Mina gave him a look that was between confusion and shock.

"Nothing Abeoji...."

Jeong-hoon moved closer to her, holding her hands in his.

"Mina-ssiiii~" He whined out, pouting. This caused a smile to come up on Mina's face. Jeong-hoon smirked mischievously, before attacking her with tickles. Mina squealed, loud laughs spilling out from her mouth. Jeong-hoon laughed along with her, before he stopped his tickle ambush.

Mina's face had turned red from the harsh laughing, her eyes glistening with tears, as she took a few deep breaths to calm herself.

Smiling lovingly at his daughter, Jeong-hoon patted her head affectionately.

"So?"

"So..."

Jeong-hoon stared deep into Mina's eyes, his smile dropping slowly.

He sighed, before pulling her into a hug.

Mina wrapped her arms around her father, leaning in to his comforting touch

In just a minute, as if it were the last trigger, Mina's tears started falling, one by one, as though they were raindrops falling from the sky.