Black Don't Crack

Everybody gathered around the table.

"So assuming you reach the safe. How the hell do we get it in?" Mia asked. "Yeah I've been thinking about the way in. The wall to the evidence room that's alarmed. So, that's not happening." Brian said as he pointed to things on the blueprint.

"Then we got this one here, but there's a guard shake outside, so that's no good, but this one, this one shares a wall with the basement bathroom." Brian explained. "So what about the money? That's gonna be some heavy shit to move." Roman questioned while eating a Graham cracker.

"And you're talking about five ton cash weight." Han added.

"Yeah, but, that's the thing about the bathroom. It's got a vent that leads to the parking garage. All we gotta do is pop that vent and then pass the money through to some waiting cars." Brian explained.

"Leo. Santos. You're up." Dom said.

<3

Dani laid in bed as she hadn't been feeling good. Her body ached, her head was killing her and she always felt sick.

"We got it. We got it!" She heard Mia yell.

Brian then walked into the room. "Hey I'm about to leave wanna come?" Brian asked. Dani shook her head 'no' "You okay?" Brian asked.

"Yeah I'm just sleepy." Dani said and faked a yawned. Brian only frowned his eyebrows and closed the door.

It was long till Brian and Dom came back. Brian had came back to the room and Dani was still in the same position.

"Dania what's wrong?" Brian asked as he shut the door, locking it as well. "Nothing." Dani lied. Dani couldn't let him know how she was doing physically...well for now.

Brian laid next to her, spooning her. He put his chin on her shoulder blade. "You wanna know something?" Brian asked.

"Hm?"

"You haven't aged a day. It's not fair at all." Brian pouted. Making Dani giggle. "Sorry that you're now just realizing life isn't far." Dani joked.

"What?! No this isn't far at all! I'm getting old while you still look twenty-one!" Brian yelled.

"Black doesn't crack Brian!" They heard Roman yell.

Dania broke out in laughter as Brian frowned his eyebrows, "Shut up, Roman!"

<3

"Okay O'Connor, give me your best shot." Dom said over the mic phone. Soon Brian came speeding in.

The cameras turning as he tried not to get caught. Soon enough it was over. "How was that one?" Brian asked as he got out the car.

"Camera caught you." Han answered. "What?" Brian asked shocked. "Camera still caught you." Han said. "Man I was milking the hell out of that thing too ." Brian said as he walked up the stairs.

"We're gonna need a faster car." Dom said.

<3

Soon basically everyone had a try except for the Calypso's. Han even said he thought he was in love with Gisele.

"Alright Dani, let's see what you got." Dom said. Before they knew it Dani was done.

Dani got out the car with everyone looking at her shocked, well, expect Tori. "So?" Dani asked. "Close very close but, camera 4 caught a glimpse." Tori said. "Really?", Dani chuckled, "That wasn't even my best."