Chapter - 36

Morning sun rays disturbed Swara's sleep, she opened her eyes to find her self in completely new surroundings.

But in a moment realization hit her earning small content smile on her face.

Last days events replayed in front of her eyes.

Sanskar's assurance and acceptance for their marriage increased her hope about beautiful married life.

Thinking about him, her eyes fell on his peaceful face.

He was sleeping on nearby couch holding one pillow near his chest.

She kept on observing his face remembering their journey over the year.

From strangers to soulmates.

She did not realize how time passed. It was just a blink of an eye.

Sanskar lazily opened his eyes to see Swara's sinful beauty. Her eyes were on him.

"Good Morning" he stretched his arms not moving his intense gaze from her face.

"Good Morning"

"How are you feeling now?" He came closer and sat on bed besides her.

"Much better" she tried to get up.

"Great" he kissed her forehead. "I will go and get freshen up."

He got up to go towards washroom.

Swara got down from bed and were moving towards door.

"Where are you going?" He turned.

"I need to get my brush and ..."

"Swara whatever you need is inside. I have already shifted all your stuff. Just lie down. Don't get up. You need rest." He made her sit back on bed.

'Hitler is back' Swara gave tight smile with slight nod.

They both got freshen up and Julia brought their breakfast in room.

Sanskar was stretching his back as it was paining.

"Why did you sleep on couch? Look at your height it is so small for you."

"You wanted me to sleep with you?" He teased her.

Instantly, her face turned cherry red realizing hidden meaning.

"Ahh... no... I mean. No... You are so mean Sanskar." She hit him on shoulder.

He laughed at her flushed face.

"Swara, I know, even though I accepted our marriage but let's take our time. Also I know, you will need your parents acceptance for this relationship." He held her hand in his.

Her heart elated with a thought about him prioritizing her choices.

"I am thinking to tell them today everything. It's high time now."

"But they are coming in a week."

"I don't trust Nikhil. He will surely take this situation to turn in his favour."

'I need to see if he is behind that Mall incident or not. If yes, then you are dead Mr. Nikhil.' Sanskar nodded his head.

"Do you want me to talk to them?" He cupped her face.

"What will you talk to them?"

"Simple, there were some unforeseen circumstances and due to which we got married last year in contract marriage and now we want to continue. So accept."

"So ACCEPT?" She raised her eyes.

"Yes" it was obvious for him.

"There is no any Please, Sorry or Approve. Just Accept." She rolled her eyes. 'Always just order... Hitler.'