Chapter 2

All places is made up by moi.

The whole flight, we spent in silence. Well I spent it in silence as mother yelled at someone on her phone. Poor person. Most definitely her secretary. When the plane finally landed in good old Thirusel, I sighed. I hate the country, and just nature in general. Only heat and bugs out here anyways.

We get into the luxury vehicle, the a/c on blast and instantly cooling my body. That Thirusel sun is no joke. I sink into the cool leather and it sticks slightly to my sweaty skin. "Now, I want you to be on your best behavior here at Nite's. If I get any phone call saying you're acting up, so help me god, you will not like me." Mom threatens.

"Okay." I shrug and go back to looking out the window. The trees whipping past us, quickly. Then we pull up to a tall, black, iron gate. The driver ringing the bell and giving the person on the intercom our last names.

They let us in and we drive another three minutes to the mansion. It's big, but my house is bigger. Perks of having a materialistic mom. The car comes to a stop and I see a tall man, standing at the edge of the lawn, a wide smile on his face. I sigh and get out of the car, the sun beating down harshly on my uncovered shoulders. Mom walks up to the man first, throwing on her fake personality, that she only use for strangers.

I help the driver get out my three suitcases. Yes my mom brought two suitcases, even though she's only here for 24 hours. I walk over to them, my face as blank as ever, even though my mind is running 100 miles an hour. "Hello, I'm Solar Nite, the owner. You must be Dillion." Solar's raspy voice rings out, and I crane my head up to look at him.

"Yep." I state and I can see my mom roll her eyes at my short answer. Solar is gorgeous. Brown wavy hair that reaches to the middle of his neck, striking green eyes, a muscular build, and a strong jaw.

"Welcome to Nites Home For Troubled Boys." He says, and I see him blush under my gaze and look away.

"Alright, bye Dillion. Remember what I said." Mom goes to hug and kiss me, but I dodge her. We ain't ever hug and kiss goodbye before, so why is she starting now. She sighs, shaking her head.

"Goodbye." I turn away from her, and I hear the gravel crunch under her feet as she walks back to the car. The door shuts and it pulls off, leaving me with Solar. I turn my gaze back onto the large man, to see him already focused on me, and his eyes snap away.

"Follow me inside." He says, taking two of my suitcases. I follow behind him, with my other suitcase and backpack on my back. When we reach the from door I can hear shouting. Solar pushes open the door and walks in, where as I stagger in, not seeing the raised edge and bump into his back slightly.

"Sorry." I mutter, he looks over his shoulder and shrugs it off. A pale boy with golden hair, bounces over to Solar, smiling and peeking around him shyly.

"Hello, I'm Thomas. Thomas Burner." He introduces and I nod my head towards him in acknowledgement.

"Dillion Sentinel." I answer curtly, and he seems to deflate at my answer. He turns to Solar, hugging him, then moving away, so we can walk further into the house. I finally close the door behind me, slipping off my shoes, and moving further into the house.

"I'll have Finn show you to your room." Solar says and a brown skinned boy pops up in front of me and he's just as good looking as Solar and Thomas. While Thomas has a pale skin tone.

"I'm Finn. Finn Walker." The big man introduces. He's like 6'2, but he has muscles. Not overly muscled, but enough to scare you if he wanted to. "Follow me." I follow behind him, and up the stairs as he effortlessly carries up my two suitcases.

"Thanks." I tell him once we reach the top of the stairs.

"Anytime. This is your room." He pushes open the door, and I walk into the plain room. Nothing but a queen sized bed and 2 dressers for furniture, and a night stand next to my bed, with a red and gold lamp. "Solar allows us to decorate the room, anyway we want. Whenever you're ready we can go to town and you can pick up things for your room."

"Alright." I keep up my usual bland voice. Finn takes that as his queue to leave and he closes the door softly behind him. I sigh and slump down on the bed, before my stomach starts to growl for food. I go freshen up in my en suite bathroom, then head towards my door, saying a quick prayer.