The Oracle (Halo 2)

A door slides open. Two Special Ops Elites cover the entrance with Plasma Rifles while Special Ops Grunts file in. The Elites cautiously advance, followed by Rtas 'Vadumee and Thelya 'Vadamee. Rtas 'Vadumee pauses and sniffs the air.

Thelya 'Vadamee: "What is it?"

Rtas 'Vadumee: "That stench...I've smelled it before."

Juggernaut

The assault team proceeds through a small room, where a large tank containing some small, floating, fleshy lifeforms can be seen. The team approaches a doorway, and through the transparent floor of the next room, they can see the shadows of Heretics and strange creatures battling. Eventually, all of the Heretics are killed. The victorious creatures have familiar screams...

SpecOps Elite 1: "By the Rings. What is that?"

SpecOps Grunt 1 or 2: (whimpers)

SpecOps Elite 1: "Quiet."

The creatures all leave through another doorway.

SpecOps Elite 1: "It's moved on. Quickly, before it returns, let's find the Heretic Leader and finish him off."

The team moves into a laboratory, strewn with deformed corpses.

SpecOps Elite 2: "What happened here?"

SpecOps Grunt 1: "Me have bad feeling about this."

SpecOps Grunt 2: "You always have bad feeling! You had bad feeling about morning food nipple!"

SpecOps Elite 2: "Close your jaws, or I shall bind them shut!"

A floating orb enters the room, and the image of the Heretic Leader appears in the air.

SpecOps Grunt 1: "See! Heretic!"

The team fires on the image, which quickly becomes apparent as a hologram and nothing more.

Rtas 'Vadumee: "Hold your fire. Hold your fire!"

The grunt comes to a halt. The Hologram that looks like the Heretic Leader began to speak.

Sesa 'Refumee: "I wondered who the Prophets would send to silence me. An Arbiter... I'm flattered."

Rtas got mad and grips his energy sword to what the Heretic just said but he knew it was pointless to fight because he knew.....He was a hologram.

Rtas 'Vadumee: "He's using a holodrone. He must be close. Come out, so we may kill you."

Sesa 'Refumee: (laughs) "Get in line."

The Heretic Leader vanishes, and moments later, familiar tiny bulbous creatures start to appear.

SpecOps Elite 1: "Leader!"

Rtas 'Vadumee: "Stand firm! The Flood is upon us!"

The team battles the oncoming Flood Infection Forms with shooting and slashing. Most of the Flood soldiers were defeated but then some of the remaining flood started reanimating the Combat Form corpses who were killed moments ago by the flood.

Thelya 'Vadamee: Why the hell do they keep on coming.

Meanwhile...

Y/N L/N: "ACHOO"

Chief turn towards you giving you a weird look.

Master Chief: "Are you ok?"

Y/N L/N: "Yeah I'm fine it just feels like I made a big mistake."

(If you have no idea what his is referring to check back at the finally line of the first Halo 2 chapter)

Chief keeps staring at you but then just shrugs her shoulders at turn back towards whatever she was staring at before.