Chapter 3

When I enter into the living room, I see everyone is there and they fall silent immediately. Solar waves me over and I begrudgingly go towards him and sit on the other side of the couch. "Let's introduce ourselves. I'll start first. I'm Solar Nite, owner of this fine establishment." He looks over to me.

"Dillion Sentinel." I drawl out, my stomach still grumbling.

"Finn Walker." The brown skinned, grey eyed boy says.

"Thomas Bruner." He murmers and I take in his pale skin that goes nicely with his golden hair and hazel eyes.

"Malcolm Heed." He had a slight accent. His skin was an Olive complexion, that paired nicely with his brown eyes and short black hair.

"Jeffery Drivel." He is just as pale as Thomas. His hazel eyes striking, as he has his long black hair in a ponytail

"Taylor Qusac." This one muttered and I barley caught his name. I scan over the Asian. His deep brown, almost black eyes snapping up to meet my gaze before looking away, blushing.

"Yortel Saheed." He Gruffs out. Hes pale too, with blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Abeh Sevah." He has a slight southern accent, his skin not to pale and not to tanned. His dirty blonde hair, wildly resting on top of his head, his grey eyes piercing into mine and I raise an eyebrow at that.

"Restiin Young." The last boy says smoothly. He's the only one, besides Abeh that maintained eye contact with me. His black hair is cut short at the sides, and long on top. He studies me with a smirk on his face and ocean blue eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you all." I state, boredly. Taylor, I believe gets up and excuses himself. My eyes follow him till he disappears as silence washes over the room, after introductions.

"Lunch is ready." Taylor soft voices calls out and my stomach, practically roars in thankfulness. Everyone gets up and I follow the herd of men, to I'm assuming, the dining room. Everyone is seated besides Finn and Taylor, both of them bringing out pots of food and setting them on the table.

Solar sits at the head of the table. We wait for Finn and Taylor to finish up and when they sit down, everyone starts to grab what they want. Strangely they let Restiin and I pile up our plates first, but I didn't complain, because I'm starving anyways.

"Why did you come here Dillion?" Abeh asks, and I raise my head from my plate, looking into his stormy grey eyes.

"Expelled from too many schools." I shrug, sipping my pineapple juice. "You?"

"Murder." He says, trying to gauge my reaction, but honestly nothing surprises me at this point.

"Okay." I go back to my food, and I hear someone inhale deeply at the table.

"Okay? That's all you have to say? I just told you I murdered somebody." Abeh sits back, continue his glare as I eat the red coconut curry chicken and Jasmine rice in front of me.

"Was there a specific way you wanted me to react?" I raise my eyebrow at him and my statement seemed to make him angrier.

"Let's all just-" Solar is cut off.

"Shut up." Abeh hisses, his gaze fierce and my hackles raise. What the hell is this guy's problem with me? I see Restiin lean forward slightly, but I raise my hand to stop his movement.

"Listen Abeh, I don't know what your problem is with me, but snapping at Solar was highly uncalled for. You killed someone, who cares? Now I would like to finish my meal in peace. If you have nothing nice to say, then shut up and eat." I sneer and his eyes widen slightly.

"Sorry Solar." He mumbles, staring at his plate and I go back to eating my food. Fully aware of all the eyes on me.

"It's okay Ab." Solar smiles softly at him and Abeh returns it, winking at Solar, causing him to blush.