[ch:2] 18

His eyes were stretched open to an almost impossible degree. His pupils shrunk to small dots. The person that stared back at you didn't feel like Satoshi at all.
"Y-you alright buddy? "
"F/n... I knew him... Now I don't. " Satoshi didn't stutter once. He said a full sentence without stuttering despite his speech disorder. Well that's a huge red flag and a good time for you to leave.
"Go-good for you buddy. Good for you. "

And now you are the one stammering. This is great. You pulled your hand back from his shoulder and stood up. Or tried to. Before you could fully stand up Satoshi grabbed your hand and pulled back with intense force. You lost your balance and fell on his lap.

"He won't stop... He is going to get want he wants. I am weak.. "
Why are you sitting still?! When is your fight or flight reflex is going to kick in? You tried to struggle but nothing. You still couldn't move. That's when it hit you... Your fight or flight or freeze response is actived. Thats why you are stuck.
Satoshi's hold you tightened a lot. So much so it is making you question how this man ever got bullied with this much strength in him.

"What the hell? Hey Satoshi can you let me g--" Suddenly!...your breathing became heavy, eyes slightly blurry. Your voice froze up, you couldn't make a sound. The realization that even if you could force out a scream nobody would hear you, hit you like an impending doom. Satoshi can kill you off right now and nobody would know. "St-stopp. " you barely squeaked out to avail.

"We have been here before...
Walking this existence once again.
Freedom is a wishful dream... that I don't wish for anymore.
F/n we have been here before "

You ignored poetic Satoshi that suddenly didn't have a speech disorder and tried to calm down. Calming your body down is the only way out of the flight/freeze response.

"I will protect everything... I will protect you from him and even from him--  "
"STOP! "
You screamed desperately.
...
..
.
" Please Satoshi... just... stop.. Y-You "
You didn't understand why you suddenly felt so much fear. Satoshi is not one of the yanderes. He is a sweet guy who couldn't hurt a fly.

Satoshi's grip loosened on you. He speedily back away from you, crashing into a wall. Your scream seemed to have brought back his senses. In kneeling position Satoshi bowed down to you
"M-ma'am.. I apologize!! I sincerely apologize for my disgusting behaviour!! "

With his nose stuck in the ground he failed to notice your terrified expression. You stood up shakly. As the strength finally returned to your body, you bolted down the stairs.
"Don'--fvck!- Don't worry about it! Thanks for the food buddy! " You shouted as you ran out the building.

Satoshi straightened back up and stared at his hands and blushed 'She calls me buddy now instead of nerd.. hehe'
He then suddenly remembered, he blacked out and hugged you. He covered his blushing face and rolled back and forth, side to side on the ground.
"God I can't believe I have committed such a sin!! But what... if like those manga where popular people fall for losers like him... What if F/n..."

He stopped grinning and stared out the window.
"I need to stop dreaming before I get hurt badly. "

You stood on the rooftop railing staring down into the concrete floor. You didn't want this. Your whole body shook violently, tears streaming down your face. You wanted to get down from there... Yet you couldn't. Your body is moving on it's own despite your brain very clearly struggling against this action. Against this control.

You stood there, on the edge thinking
how one strong gust of wind is all it takes to end a life. Your life to be precise.

His hands were shaking... But he had to do this.. He is doing this for you. This is for the best.

He is not going to let him ruin this one. This is the best one thus far.

A/N: I know a lotta cryptic confusing things are going on but trust me it will all make sense slowly.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.