Get This Book For Free( Limited time only)!

Another Announcement has come to your doorstep:

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Irah Marie Gabato! Your submission will be the official cover of Luna Catherine. Check it out! It's perfect for the book.

https://typewriterpub.com/author/yolanda-jolante/#tsdocr-cover

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining!

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. Yes, you do!
I will say this again, a hundred times even, that you guys are amazing and your support has been the best. I appreciate it so much. Thank you so much.

As I’ve mentioned before, we're giving away bonus chapters!

Here we go.( Just a sneak peek.)

Losing something has never been foreign to Luna Catherine, but this type of loss, this time around, is far too heavy for her to handle. Guilt weighs heavily on Catherine for losing her baby girl.

Her biggest fear yet is that she may not have only lost her daughter, but she may also be losing her mate.

How will she cope with this loss?

You can get it on Amazon for free until October 24, 2021. Yay!!!!

After this week, it will still be available on the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy while it's still free!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JR9GN16

I will see you in the next post!