-81-

Halloween had to be James' favourite of the year

Halloween had to be James' favourite of the year. The pranks, the scares, the costumes. He loved it all. Asteria, on the other hand, couldn't care about it less.

Asteria had also moved to the Gryffindor table, spending every meal sat beside James. The candles which use to float around the hall had been replaced by Jack'o lanterns and the corners of the halls were filled with cobwebs.

"Do you have costume sorted?" James asked Asteria as she took a bite of a slice of pumpkin pie. She shook her head. "Why would I? Halloween is a waste." She said which made him pout.

"What!" He exclaimed which made her shrug before taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria lay on Lily's bed as she watched them getting changed for a Halloween party happening in the Gryffindor common room.

"Are you getting changed?" Dorcas asked the Hufflepuff who let out a groan as she pushed herself up off the bed. "You have a costume? I thought you hate Halloween." Marlene said with a confused look on her face.

"I do. But James seems to love it." Asteria replied as she pulled the wardrobe doors open to grab her dress.

There was then a knock and the door. Lily got up to open it to see Remus standing there. "I need you're help setting up." He said. "We can all help. Allow Asteria to get some peace." Alice said before all the girls got up and left the dorm.

Asteria let out a small sigh before getting changed.

-☘︎︎-

She messed with her curly hair as she stepped in front of the mirror to look at herself. She wore a black leather strapless dress which clung to her body. It had been paired with fishnet tights and black boots.

On her back were black fairy wings which Lily had made herself one night. They were slightly transparent and sparkled in the light of the door.

"Asteria! Hurry up!" Lily shouted up to the door. She pulled the dress down slightly before turning around and opening the door.

James looked up to the door when he heard it open. When he saw Asteria, he couldn't help but allow his jaw to hang open slightly.

"Pick your jaw up from the floor, Potter." Asteria smirked as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "I do need your help with something. Can you help with this?" She handed him a silver necklace before turning around, her hair moved out of the way.

James nodded as he carefully lifted the necklace over her heard and did it up. Asteria shivered slightly as his fingertips moved across her neck.