37. small planing

Y/N Pov.:

After that, we relaxed the next 2 weeks. We took it just for us and the little baby's in my stomache. But at one point, we needed to go back to life.

"Tommy, don't you think we should start planning the room and everything ?" i asked. We both laid on the couch cuddling while watching a movie.

"I would love to, but already ? You aren't that far along." he said.

"I know, but i would like to have he most things finished before all the chaos and when i can actually help you." i said.

"You mean the premier and press ?" he asked and i nodded. "I thought about it. When you don't go, i shouldn't go either."

My eyes whidened a little. "Why shouldn't you go ? It's your movie and you worked hard for it."

"Then you should also go." he said.

"I'm pregnant." i told him. "I won't go to the premier, but that doesn't mean that you can't go. I want you to go. Also if you wouldn't go Timothée would be alone."

"But if i go you would be alone." he said and turned us the way we could look at each other. "You will be alone the whole time and i will be gone for weeks. I could miss something important or you could get in an accident and i wouldn't be here. It would also feel wrong to go without you. This movie is also our baby."

"Tom i can understand what you mean, but that doesn't change the way i see it." i said and put my hand on his cheek. "Look, you will be gone for some weeks but that doesn't mean you need to go to all events. Also, we don't even know where aand how many premiers there will be. It could be that you are back after 2 weeks. And i could never be alone. Josh, my parents, your parents, Haz, everyone would be here and be ready to be by my side."

"But i won't be." he said and put his hand on mine.

"I have maybe mini yous in my stomache so that's a lie." we both chuckled. "No seriously. You could call everyday and if not you would still always be in my heart. That are just some weeks of the journey, nothing bad will happen."

"I will call Sam an talk with him about that." he said.

"Do that, but later. We have still things to do." i said and sat up.

"Like what ?" he asked and sat up next to me.

"Like everything. We need to plan the room, decorate the room, buy all the baby stuff and actually everything." i said and put the laptop on my lap. But Tom pulled it away and put it on his lap. "Why did you do that ?"

"We don't know if the light is bad for the baby's. So we better not put it right in front of them." he said and opened the laptop.

"Did you read that somewhere or what ?" i asked and leaned at his side again. His arm immediately came around me, with his hand landing on my growing belly.

"Yeah." he simply said not looking at me.

"Yeah ?" he nodded. "Where ?"

"I just did. Let's move on." he said and googled the first thing. "Things you are allowed to eat and not allowed to eat."

"Noooo!" i whined.

"So things that would be important." Tom mumbled and read over the screen. "Nothing with raw egg, not too much caffeine, no alkoholen obviously, no soft cheese, no raw ham, no sushi."

"Tell me, what am i allowed to eat ?" i whined.

"Bread." he said and i groaned. "But i think i could find bread that you can eat."

"I'm gonna die." i groaned in his chest. He chuckled and stroked my back.

"You won't. There are many other normal things you can eat. You just need to be careful." he said and kissed my head.

"You know, some parters go through the things like the pregnant woman does. So will you eat like i will ?" i asked him.

"I can't promise you anything." he smiled.

"Asshole." i hide my face in his chest again.

"Okay let's move on." he said and i heard the tipping noise again. "What can't a pregnant woman do-"

"I stop you right there." i said and deleted what he wrote again.

"Love, that is important to know." he chuckled.

"But i don't want to right now. They just told me what i can't eat and i don't want them to tell me what i can't do. We can do that later. Google if you can find a list what we need for the baby." i said. He laughed about my comment but did what i told him. And we saw many lists.

"These are many things." i said.

"Why does the baby need so many clothes ?" Tom asked.

"He probably poops too much. And we need to buy many of these things twice." i said. "You know what, i will call Evelyn later and ask her what you really need. This is crazy."

"Thats a good idea. Maybe they also have a list." he said.

"I know Evelyn had one. But why did we only google the list and already be overstrained ?" i asked.

"Maybe because we know nothing about baby care ?" he said.

"But we have younger siblings. And we have Sofia. Are we that dumb ?" i asked again.

"Maybe- well it doesn't matter now. We will get to know more about this. Anyway, are you hungry ?" he asked.

"I could use a snack." i said smiling. He stood up and put the laptop aside.

"What is my wife craving ?" he smiled.

I thought about it for a second. "Tiramisu. I know we have it and i wanna eat it now."

"That's what you will get." he said and walked 2 step before he stopped. He turned around and smiled sheepishly at me. "Or not."

"Why ? Did you already eat it ?" i asked.

"Raw egg, honey." he said. I groaned.

"Come on !"