𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

     AKASHI NEARLY LOST

     AKASHI NEARLY LOST...

     his composure when aisa had commanded him to step inside to help her lace up her black corset. though thankfully, the woman had a white button up under the corset, so she wasn't entirely bare; wasn't entirely being the key words.

"your highness, please at least put some pants on first", akashi coughed out.

"but if I put my pants on first, then it'll be harder to tuck in my shirt if my corset isn't already tightened. so why don't you be a dear and help me with it already", aisa smiled, standing in front of a full body mirror, as she motioned for akashi to come closer.

     the redheaded captain hesitantly complied, as he deeply breathed in and out.

     as akashi's hands gripped onto the strings, aisa had swiftly tied her troublesome locks into a low bun that managed to keep its shape.

     crisscrossing the ends of the strings and threading them through the individual holes, akashi surprisingly maintained a steady hold — and a clear mind.

     "let me know if it's too tight", akashi warned, as he pulled on both strings, causing the corset to cinch in on the woman's waist.

"that's good. thank you", aisa calmly replied, as akashi simply tied a bow at the end of the corset.

"of course, your highness. anything else you need me to do for you?"

"grab me a pair of boots from the rack inside my closet would you?"

     akashi complied, meanwhile aisa slipped on some slacks, easily tucking in the edges of her button up.

     as the woman patiently awaited for akashi to present her with her desired shoes, she had taken a seat on the couch.

the redhead had finally reappeared, kneeling before aisa, as he respectfully looked up at the first princess.

"may I?", akashi questioned.