Ash and Serena! CH-17

Ash: Shall we go Serena?

"You really want to f-fly?" Serena asked nervously. A bit scared to be on Pidgeot's back.

Ash: Don't worry! You can sit right infront of me and I'll make sure to hold on tight on you.

Serena started blushing really hard on that idea.

Serena: O-ok if you s-say so. She said nervously.

Ash got up on Pidgeot's back. After he sat down he stretched his hand out to help Serena get on Pidgeot's back. Pikachu and Riolu got up last.

Ash: Let's go Pidgeot!

With that command Pidgeot went up in the air. Serena closed her eyes because she was afraid but Ash made sure she'd stay safe. Holding Serena made Ash feel warm inside.

Pidgeot started to hover at a consistant height and Ash noticed Serena still had her eyes closed.

Ash: You can open your eyes now Serena!

Serena: Huh? As she opens her eyes.

"This is amazing Ash!" Serena said while enjoying the view from up above.

Ash: Told you! And don't worry, I'll hold on tight so there won't happen anything to you!

Serena: Thanks Ash.. Serena blushed again.

After 30 minutes they landed on the outskirts of Vaniville Town, they only need to walk for 5 minutes to reach Serena's home.

"I'm still thinking about his necklace... I really want to know what's inside there.. I'll just ask him if I can see!" Serena thought to herself.

Serena: Ash?

Ash: Yeah?

Serena: You know... What you told us about your necklace earlier... You cherish all your journey's with them... But what about Kalos? She said in a sad tone.

Ash: I said my journey through Kalos was in the middle, didn't I? As he grabbed it and pointed to the heart in the middle.

Serena: Yeah I know... But..

Ash: You know what?

"Huh?" Serena replied while looking up to Ash.

Ash: I'll show you what's inside but..

Serena: But?

Ash: You need to tell me what the kiss on the airport 2 years ago meant to you.

"Is he really asking this?! Oh help!!" She thought as she started panicking and blushing heavily.

"Uhm uh-" she said while struggling to choose her words.

Ash: Take it easy Serena. Ash said with a smile in his face.

Serena took a deep breath and then said "Well... I always had a big crush on you Ash.. Already from the day you saved me on summercamp... On the airport was my last moment to confess my feelings for you before we went our separate ways..."

Ash: I didn't know that Serena, I'm sorry.. he said while looking down.

Serena: Don't be sorry about it Ash..

Ash: How do you feel about me now?

Serena: Uhhmm.. You should go first! You promised to tell me if I told you about the kiss on the airport!
"This will give me some time" she tought as she sighed in relief.

Ash: Yeah I guess you're right. He said while scratching the back of his neck.
"Alright, you can look for yourself I guess."

They sat down on a bench and Ash gave Serena the necklace.