Threesome 🔞

[REQUESTED] Jungkook x Taehyung x Y/n

If you have a request that does not include Jimin as a character then please take a look at the 'REQUESTS' Note.

You had to sigh to yourself.

Sometimes you just still can't believe it that both of your best friends had found love with each other. But what could you expect? They are both gay and they are around the same age, they are like 1 or 2 years apart from each other, having Jungkook as the youngest. You were really shocked, hearing them confessing that they had a relationship together. You really didn't thought Taehyung would go in a relationship with anyone, because he is really a where-and-about type of guy and doesn't really pay attention to other guys. But you are still very happy for them, they fit together just right.

You are at their swim-club to take pictures right now. Their coach had asked you to do that for the front-page of the website of the club. The whole club is basically made out of gays, who appeared to be hot as fuck too. So you enjoy your little side-job, just sitting at the side while gazing at the topless hot guys walking around, just like today.

Taehyung and Jungkook are splashing each other wet with water while laughing loudly. The training is already over and the rest of the guys are already leaving. They are all saying you goodbye, because they are already used to your presence every now and then at the swim-hall. Your two friends just continued (almost) drowning each other while they laughed a bit too happy. You rolled your eyes as you decided to call them out of the swimming pool.

"yah! Come out of the water already! Everyone left!'"

You gently placed your camera into your backpack while you heard the two guys whispering something to each other. You look back into the water and you noticed that they were moving towards you directly.

"'Woah, I didn't think you would listen." You said happily.

As they reached the side of the pool, they both got out of the water and walked over to you. Taehyung was quick to grab your hands and to pull you closer to him. You widen your eyes a bit, but then frowned at him.

"'Stop playing now. I want to go and eat something."

You struggled a bit against his hold, but he held you firmly. Jungkook got behind you in the main time and began to rub your waist up and down. You shivered and you felt the goosebumps coming up. He then closed the gap as he pushed his hips against your ass. You let out a slight gasp and you quickly looked into Taehyungs eyes. He was just smirking at you while sliding his hands up your arms.

Your breath already had turned uneven and the slow movements of Jungkook rubbing against your ass, wasn't helping.

Taehyung: "We've wanted to do this to you for a long time now, Y/n." He said as he leaned in towards your ear. He placed a small kiss on your ear and his hands found their way to the edge of your skirt.

Jungkook: 'We missed an extra pleasuring feeling, what you get when you have sex with a woman, when we had sex with each other. So we figured we could just use you, our best friend." He breathed into your other ear from behind. Taehyung had unzipped your skirt in the mean time and let it fall down on the wet ground.

You: 'W-What? B-But you are both gay... Why would y-you..-"

Taehyung: 'Who said that we find a woman's body pleasurable just because we are gay?"

By that, Jungkook stepped away from you, leaving you a bit needy. He got his hands on your shirt and got it off quickly, making your bra and underwear to expose for both of the handsome men.

Taehyung is staring at your body in a breathtaking way and you can feel Jungkook stares burning into your back.

Jungkook: "Taehyung, I swear the god, this few is good as fuck."