Vote for Plot

Author: Hello views, I hope had a good day when you see this, but let get into business and that for the series I'm struggling at the moment to continue, I was going to keep their journey for helping other worlds but I can't what to do on the worlds as I only have a couple of worlds in mind to keep the series going at those worlds are 5 worlds with the said amount chapter I gonna do each of them.

1. Akame ga kill ( amount of chapters 4 )

2. Azur lane ( amount of Chapters 3 )

3. Genshin Impact ( amount of Chapters 4)

4. Arknights (amount of Chapters 5 )

5. Different MHA World ( amount of chapters 12 )

So that's what I came up with at the moment as to move the story forward and keep going so vote and pick one so I can see which one you like to see first, also the chapter the amount I gonna finish at the worlds I might do a bit so 1 to 3 more chapter so yea.

Also, I apologize for uploading this series as everyone loves it, but I have to write another story...I need to stop coming up with ideas for books cause I gonna be writing like 12 books at the same time at some point. Anyways you should check it out there are 5 chapters out already and currently finishing the next one, also I would be cycling both series like one for one and the next for the next week, so I can make a good schedule for uploading the books for you guys.

I gonna be waiting till the end of tomorrow at midnight, and if any vote I would do it in My order which I gonna choose for the story, so, hope you guys the future chapter and ciao